#AYEARATHON discussion

October 2017 - LGBTQIA > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 3 & 4

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
How is your reading coming along?

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 53 comments I finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz yesterday.

Today i will start on A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray

currently reading A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray

read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz Fun Home A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel

message 3: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 386 comments for day 3 I finished
Keeping You a Secret by Julie Anne Peters
I read 130 pages in Helter Skelter The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi
Hoping to start The Monster's Corner Stories Through Inhuman Eyes by Christopher Golden today

message 4: by Maija (last edited Oct 05, 2017 04:35PM) (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 180 comments So far this week I've finished a novella that had to be returned to the library, Home, and made progress in The Stone Sky and The Fire's Stone. Out of these, only The Fire's Stone fits the challenge!

message 5: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 386 comments I finished Helter Skelter The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi for day 4

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) Day 3, I read: Openly Straight (Openly Straight, #1) by Bill Konigsberg

Day 4, I read: Openly, Honestly (Openly Straight, #1.5) by Bill Konigsberg

I only managed a short novella on Day 4 because I'm out of town for a work conference and haven't had much time to read.

message 7: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 71 comments Day 3: Finished Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour .
I'm upset it's finished already, lol.

Listened to Chapter 5 of The Martian by Andy Weir (19m)

Day 4: Started reading The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth .
Pages read: 60

Listened to another 36m of The Martian

Books finished: 2
Total pages read: 581
Listened: ~2 h

message 8: by Kristina (new)

Kristina Lenarczyk (kristinalovee) | 373 comments Mod
Ninaastrid wrote: "I finished Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz yesterday.

Today i will start on A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray

currently reading[bookcover:..."

I LOVED Aristotle & Dante, and can't wait to read his newest release! Congrats on your progress so far!

message 9: by Kristina (new)

BlurryBug wrote: "for day 3 I finished
Keeping You a Secret by Julie Anne Peters
I read 130 pages in Helter Skelter The True Story of the Manson Murders by Vincent Bugliosi
Hoping to start [bookcover:The Monster's Co..."

You've made some great progress! I hope you're enjoying all of your reads, and thanks for joining us this week!

message 10: by Kristina (new)

Maija wrote: "So far this week I've finished a novella that had to be returned to the library, Home, and made progress in The Stone Sky and The Fire's Stone. Out o..."

Well so far I haven't read anything to goes with the challenge haha so you're doing better than I am! Happy reading!

message 11: by Kristina (new)

Amber (bookstacksamber) wrote: "Day 3, I read: Openly Straight (Openly Straight, #1) by Bill Konigsberg

Day 4, I read: Openly, Honestly (Openly Straight, #1.5) by Bill Konigsberg

I only managed a short novella on Day 4 because I'm out of town for a work conference and ..."

Some reading is better than none! Hopefully you get a chance to read over the weekend but are enjoying your conference!

message 12: by Kristina (new)

Kaylan wrote: "Day 3: Finished Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.

Day 4: Started reading [bookcov..."

Wow you've read so much! I've been wanting to read Everything I Never Told You! It was a good read then?

I hope you continue to have good reading progress over the weekend! :)

message 13: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 71 comments Kristina wrote: "Kaylan wrote: "Day 3: Finished Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.

Day 4: Started r..."

Yes, I really enjoyed Everything Leads to You! You should definitely try it out~

I'm actually very surprised with myself how much reading I've gotten done. I was expecting to maybe get a book and half finished but I think I might get three done by Sunday :'D