1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jack Frost and ((( Silver O. Smith - I gotta fight today, to live another day. It's just another war, just another family torn. Just another kill. ))) (new)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,539 (1539 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 2: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Oct 03, 2017 08:38PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Cool!

Which era did you want to do? I'm mainly in the mood for Ancient Egyptian or old British.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Ancient Egyptian sound good?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Sure. Do you have any plots for that time period?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Well, I really want to be a princess so how about Princess x Servant or something like that? It can take place during some made up Pharaoh and his wife and they believe to be a god and goddess, like Akhenaten and Nefertiti.

Or a princess that was hidden away.

Or Assassin x Princess

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments Any of them work. Which one would you really want to do?

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) We can also post what they look like in the post itself. I like doing that.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) I'll have to do it tomorrow. Sorry.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((I have some ideas but how about for now we go with the flow?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((I know, I will post soon. I am trying to get something in before midnight))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Yeah, yeah. I wasn't worried. Don't worry.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments (I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wouldn't abandon any rp.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Sorry, but I have writer's block right now.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((I kind of don't know where to start on this one.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Btw, I finally got the assignment in before midnight.))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Cool! Good job! How about your character is coming in for the strike?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Okay, give me a few minutes while I come up with something.))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments
It had not been five minutes since he and two of his companions had made the plan official. They settled into an empty room and made sure that everything was prepared for what was going to happen in an hour. Kau, the head, and leader of the group stood on a small crate, staring down at the two other males who were going along with him. Without the crate, Kau was about five feet and four inches. He has short, straight black hair with blue eyes.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver put down her papyrus and got up, stretching. With a yawn, she headed over to her bed. Silver sat on her bed and took off her sandals, rubbing her sore feet. But it wasn't long till she laid down to rest her tired body. Today had been a long, long day. Silver pulled one blanket over herself as she rest on her luxurious bed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments
Kau double checked to see if everything was placed and if he had what he needed. After checking, he packed everything only to change and head out. He knew he was going to not get caught since he also knew a back way in.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver stared at the canopy of her bed, going over the day's lesson and the new words she had learned. It had been a busy day but sadly her mind could not, would not rest with all of this new information. Silver groaned, closing her eyes to at least rest her body.

Kau guided his partner through the alleys and to the servant door. Thankfully it was unlocked, so he snuck in and made his way to the kitchen. Because he had done his research and had someone be a spy in the palace, taking notes. He opened his back and took out a small bottle; He opened it and poured it onto one of the princess's favorite snack.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((What if Kau and Silver are related?))

Silver laid there but could not sleep. With a groan crossed with a sigh, she sat up and called for a servant who she ordered to get her favorite snack. The servant hurried on his way to the kitchens, not wanting to keep the princess waiting for long.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Like cousins or brother and sister?))

Kau dashed into another room connected to the kitchen and waited for the servant to get the food. He had motioned for his friend to follow behind. It was not until the servant left with the food, only then back out where he came. There was on time to watch.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Which one you like? I think siblings adds a lot of drama which I like.))

The servant hurried on his way and knocked on Silver's door before setting the tray on the table and leaving. Silver sat on a low stool and smiled slightly. It was a weary smile, like one that a soldier would have after a battle. She took a deep breath before thanking the gods and picking up a piece.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((let's do that then))]

Kau led his accomplice back through the alleyways and finally making it to the house again. It had been awhile since Kau tried to kill his sister. Good thing he spread his attempts. He finally had a chance to relax for a bit.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Should someone stop the princess?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Sure. You want me to be that someone or do you?))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Can you?))

Silver glanced up, thinking she heard something but returned to taking a bite of her delicious food.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2442 comments ((Sure.))

There was a loud bang on the princess's chamber. "Your Highness, must not eat your snack." A voice on the other side of the door warning. "It has been poisoned." The voice added.

Kau sat in the bed, hoping his sister took a bite. He also hoped no one saw anyone poison to food. The weird thing about him and his sister were that... well, he actually did not have any plan. Was it just for fun? He was still unsure about that.

message 50: by ((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) (last edited Oct 11, 2017 09:21PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Thanks.))

Silver gave a slight jump but when she heard their words, she dropped the piece she held and quickly stood up. Silver stepped away from the food as if the poison could hurt her by just standing by it. "You may come in." Silver said, hand over heart as she tried to slow her breathing and hear rate.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31