Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Three chapters nonfiction/the life story of a storyteller

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ela (new)

Ela Vasilescu | 1 comments Hi, everyone,

If anyone is available to read the first three chapters of the nonfiction novel I am currently writing, I would be happy to send a copy for you to read.

The story is set in Florence, Italy, where the protagonist meets her soon to be mentor, a visual and oral storyteller, by chance. She interviews him for a journalistic project and intrigued by the storyteller's past, and reputation, she continues to interview him every week.

If you loved "Tuesdays with Morrie," then this is right up your alley. You can follow the footsteps of the storyteller from the moment he was born into a privileged family, to his substance abuse days; from an alcoholic ready to give up on his life to a single father of two daughters; from experiencing epic failure to traveling the world and becoming an award-winning photojournalist and filmmaker.

Please contact me if you are available to read the first three chapters and give me your honest feedback.

Thank you so much for your time,

message 2: by Hadar Fadida (new)

Hadar Fadida Fadida | 14 comments Hi you can send it to heatheryed44@gmail.com

message 3: by Hadar Fadida (new)

Hadar Fadida Fadida | 14 comments Ela if you want to send it to me I would like to read it
Heather