Audiobooks discussion

The Pits (Kramer and Shadow #1)
This topic is about The Pits
Free Promos for Review > FREE DOWNLOAD CODES FOR REVIEWS

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Greg (wwwgoodreadscomgregs) "This book is at times difficult to read because of the tough subject matter but I encourage you to read on and get past the parts that make your heart hurt because the story is really a special one." by Jay Mittener

Please contact me at gvsimages@gmail.com for your FREE download code.

I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers, Greg Smith

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

Greg (wwwgoodreadscomgregs) Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Thanks for your interest, Edward. I've just emailed you your FREE download code.

Cheers
Greg

message 4: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Lstraw (rhonlynn) | 2 comments Webrstraw@gmail.com I'd love to read it.

Greg (wwwgoodreadscomgregs) Rhonda wrote: "Webrstraw@gmail.com I'd love to read it."

G'day Rhonda, thanks for your interest. I have just emailed you the FREE download code.

Cheers
Greg

Sandi Hemming | 58 comments would be glad to listen and give an honest review. foodycoach@yahoo.com

Greg (wwwgoodreadscomgregs) G'day Sandi, Thanks for your interest and I've just sent you your FREE CODE to your email. Looking forward to your feedback.

message 8: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments I might suffer a bit because I love animals, but here goes... Would you send a link via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?

Greg (wwwgoodreadscomgregs) G'day Minty, Thanks so much for being an avid animal lover and for your interest in my book. Check your email as I just sent you your FREE download code.

Cheers
Greg