The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello from Southern California!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesl) | 7 comments Hi everyone! I've been on Goodreads for years but this is my first venture into a group. Mysteries are my favorite genre of books and I'm always on the hunt for new ones to plow my way through. My love of mysteries started when I was introduced to Nancy Drew in elementary school and has only grown from there.

I've read the entire Agatha Christie collection and am now attempting to read all of Dorothy L. Sayers. However my current favorite mystery series is Louise Penny's Three Pines collection. Hoping to find my next fave here!

message 2: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1530 comments Welcome Leslie

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill Welcome to the group, Leslie. I've read the 1st three of the Three Pines mysteries so far and am enjoying. I also like Christie and Sayers. If you like those classics maybe you might like Heyer and Marsh. I hope you find the group entertaining.

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesl) | 7 comments Bill wrote: "Welcome to the group, Leslie. I've read the 1st three of the Three Pines mysteries so far and am enjoying. I also like Christie and Sayers. If you like those classics maybe you might like Heyer and..."

Thanks, Bill. I have had Marsh on my to read list for a while but haven't gotten around to it. I will definitely check out Heyer as well.

message 5: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8962 comments Mod
Hi Leslie, and welcome!