Reunion (Diversion, #6) Reunion discussion

BR Karen, Simone and Christelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 339 (339 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Christelle Good rating so far : it bodes well for our BR :-)

Simone I so can't wait!!!! See you tomorrow! <3

Christelle We can easily assume it's going to be "family time". I'm curious about what Eden Winters has in store for us !!

Simone I'll read your awesome summaries again, so I'm well prepared and don't have to bother you with dumb questions. ;-)

Christelle Simone wrote: "I'll read your awesome summaries again, so I'm well prepared and don't have to bother you with dumb questions. ;-)"

There are never dumb questions. And taking these notes was useful to me as well : It helped not to forget !! And it will be there for the next books, although I hope we won't have to wait for too long !!

Karen Hello, I'm here all caffeinated and everything! Ready to go!

Christelle Hi, Karen & Simone.
I hope you had a good day so far :-) I'm preparing myself some tea and I'm ready to start whenever....Just shout at me, LOL !!

Christelle Karen wrote: "Hello, I'm here all caffeinated and everything! Ready to go!"

LOL : perfect timing :-)

Simone Hey, my lovelies!
Give me two minutes to grab my coffee and I'm ready!!!

Simone Okay, I'm here! Let's get this started, then. <3

Christelle Simone wrote: "Okay, I'm here! Let's get this started, then. <3"

Hello Simone. You say that like you're on a mission, LOL !!
OK, let's start the fun :-)

Karen Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Okay, I'm here! Let's get this started, then.

OK, let's start the fun :-)"

She is...I mean we are...ready, set, GO!

Simone Christelle wrote: "Simone wrote: "Okay, I'm here! Let's get this started, then.

OK, let's start the fun :-)"

I am!!! You have no idea! LOL

Simone And right in the middle of it as it seems... ;-) What a start!

Karen Simone wrote: "And right in the middle of it as it seems... ;-) What a start!"

Right? But then why draw things out, it's Bo and Lucky we know that sh!ts going down there's no use pretending differently.

Simone Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "And right in the middle of it as it seems... ;-) What a start!"

Right? But then why draw things out, it's Bo and Lucky we know that sh!ts going down there's no use pretending differ..."

True! ;-) Did I ever mention how awesome Loretta is?

Simone Of course Lucky wouldn't wait (view spoiler) Why would he? ;-)

Christelle Simone wrote: "Of course Lucky wouldn't wait [spoilers removed] Why would he? ;-)"

Why, indeed ???
And it's the first time Lucky's age is mentioned. Finally !!

Karen Simone wrote: "Of course Lucky wouldn't wait [spoilers removed] Why would he? ;-)"

and really when has he in the history of ever?

Also yes, Loretta is awesomeness.

Christelle I'm betting I know why Lucky is needed (view spoiler)

Simone "Walter said you were the best man for the job."

Hahaha, Lucky, you are so easy! LOL

Simone Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Of course Lucky wouldn't wait [spoilers removed] Why would he? ;-)"

and really when has he in the history of ever?

Also yes, Loretta is awesomeness."

Yes, you would think Walter knows him by now... ;-)

message 23: by Simone (last edited Oct 04, 2017 08:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Simone Christelle wrote: "I'm betting I know why Lucky is needed [spoilers removed]"

LOL. Yes, I just wanted to add to my comment #21 'clueless'. LOL

Karen Oh my god, how I have missed Lucky's wit and wisdom....5%(view spoiler)

Karen Christelle wrote: "I'm betting I know why Lucky is needed [spoilers removed]"

Right? How convenient.

Simone Karen wrote: "Oh my god, how I have missed Lucky's wit and wisdom....5%[spoilers removed]"

Go easy on me, okay? I'm still at 2% and I don't have much time tomorrow to catch up with you... *hyperventilating*

Simone Ah, damn, now I will probably have this bloody song in my head the whole time... LOL

Christelle Simone wrote: "Ah, damn, now I will probably have this bloody song in my head the whole time... LOL"

LOL : played it while reading. What a Birthday present !! And I mean both gifts :-)

Karen Simone wrote: "Ah, damn, now I will probably have this bloody song in my head the whole time... LOL"

Better that than Rick Astley

Simone Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Ah, damn, now I will probably have this bloody song in my head the whole time... LOL"

Better that than Rick Astley"

Hahaha! But not by much... ;-) BTW, our percentages are off again. Your spoiler at 5% was the beginning of 4% for me.

Karen Simone wrote: "Karen wrote: "Simone wrote: "Ah, damn, now I will probably have this bloody song in my head the whole time... LOL"

Better that than Rick Astley"

Hahaha! But not by much... ;-) BTW, our percentage..."

Makes sense my GR says there are 298 page in this book and my Kobo says there are 268.

Christelle At 9%. So nice to see Lucky so domisticated, LOL

Simone Christelle wrote: "At 9%. So nice to see Lucky so domisticated, LOL"

That can't be!!! Where's my calendar??? For once, I'm ahead of you... 10% and Lucky just got his birthday song. ;-)

Christelle LOL : I keep telling you that you overrate my reading skills :-)

Karen Hi I'm back sorry, I had to take the muttster out he has no respect for Lucky and Bo...seriously...none.

I'm at the start of Chapter 3, 12% in my book.

Simone Christelle wrote: "LOL : I keep telling you that you overrate my reading skills :-)"

Nah, I don't think so... Maybe it's just my lucky day (no pun intended! LOL.)

Simone Karen wrote: "Hi I'm back sorry, I had to take the muttster out he has no respect for Lucky and Bo...seriously...none.

I'm at the start of Chapter 3, 12% in my book."

It IS my lucky day! LOL. I'm a bit ahead of you, too. I'm six Kindle pages into chapter 3 which started at 11% for me. Now I'm at 12%.

Christelle Funny Simone ;-)
Beginning chapter 3 as well : here comes trouble !

Simone Christelle wrote: "Funny Simone ;-)
Beginning chapter 3 as well : here comes trouble !"

Let me bask for once in the glory to be the first. LOL. It won't last long. ;-)

Yeah, and what a trouble it is! Poor Lucky! :(

Karen Simone wrote: "Christelle wrote: "Funny Simone ;-)
Beginning chapter 3 as well : here comes trouble !"

Let me bask for once in the glory to be the first. LOL. It won't last long. ;-)

Yeah, and what a trouble it..."

Enjoy!

Simone Starting with chapter 4 now, but I quickly grab something to eat... :)

message 42: by Simone (last edited Oct 04, 2017 09:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Simone 13% I didn't think I could love Bo even more... (view spoiler)

EDIT: LOL. Next sentence and Lucky said the same. ;-)

Christelle And it's nice to see Bo back : redemption was awful in that aspect !

Simone Christelle wrote: "And it's nice to see Bo back : redemption was awful in that aspect !"

It so was! And these two together are simply perfect! <3

Karen I'm starting Chapter 5 now and ohmygod!!! so sweet these guys...you don't really expect it but still the get me in the feelz!

Simone Karen wrote: "I'm starting Chapter 5 now and ohmygod!!! so sweet these guys...you don't really expect it but still the get me in the feelz!"

See? I knew you would outrun me again. LOL. And I totally agree with you.

Karen Simone wrote: "Karen wrote: "I'm starting Chapter 5 now and ohmygod!!! so sweet these guys...you don't really expect it but still the get me in the feelz!"

See? I knew you would outrun me again. LOL. And I total..."

On to chapter 6 now...sorry, it's Bo and Lucky...they're very motivating ;)

Christelle At 18% : I have to leave you for my massage. Damned : RL sucks !! Will be back around 9. Don't have too much fun without me. Hugs !

Simone Christelle wrote: "At 18% : I have to leave you for my massage. Damned : RL sucks !! Will be back around 9. Don't have too much fun without me. Hugs !"

Okay, now you both left me eating the dust again. ;-) I'm at 16% and starting with chapter 5 in a few.
See you soon, Christelle!

Karen 21% (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7