Girls Only Book Club discussion

Books > Beta Readers for Fairytale Scifi Book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Jarmusch | 8 comments Hey girlies!

I’m SUPER excited to announce that I just finished a novel I’ve been working on this summer! I’m not entirely sure what category it falls under, so for now I’m calling it a Fairytale Scifi book! Haha.

I would absolutely love to get some feedback and critique from other authors and readers out there! If you’re interested in reading and offering feedback for this story (230 pages), please comment below or personal message me.

I’m not the best at writing brief summaries, haha, but it’s the story of a girl who doesn’t believe in fairytales, and discovers that she has royal heritage, related to one of the most famous Princesses in all of fairytale history! She’s invited to a school in Germany where she learns about her past, uncovers family treasure, and embarks on some wild adventures. The target audience is YA Teens who enjoy Fairy-tale Retellings, and Scifi.

I can only take a limited number of Beta readers, as I already have a few others who have volunteered for this project, but I thought it would be fun if some of you from GR wanted to get involved! Plus I know that none of you have read my previous work, so your feedback would be totally unbiased.

Thanks so much for considering! <3

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I would love to beta read it!!!
How would you send it? PDF??

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Jarmusch | 8 comments Haley wrote: "I would love to beta read it!!!
How would you send it? PDF??"
Yep! Just DM me your email address and I'll send it to you :)

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Thank you!
And, I do have to warn you, it may take be a while to read it, because of my schedule and all. But it will go straight to the top of my to-read list! I will have it done in no time!!

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (abigailthebookworm) I would love a pdf of your book!!

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Jarmusch | 8 comments Abigail wrote: "I would love a pdf of your book!!" Okay, I'll send you a direct message! <3