What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Horror/Suspense - About a couple who is tortured beyond their “threshold” by a mentor

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (last edited Oct 03, 2017 06:31AM) (new)

Jamie E. (jamie519) I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm looking for a book that is possibly called Threshold(s), or something similar. The basics of the book are as follows: a teacher (or mentor of some type) kidnaps a couple, tortures them to reach their respective "threshold" and eventually kills them (and himself, I believe). The teacher is crazy, has never had a real relationship, and is overly jealous of the love they share.

I've tried a google search and asking around, but no one seems to have heard of this book.

If this plot rings a bell, any help you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Jamie

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 514 comments I'm having a hard time finding a plot summary for it, but there is a book by Ronald Francis Patrick called Beyond the Threshold Beyond the Threshold by Ronald Francis Patrick (with quite a gruesome cover, I must say!). It's available to search inside on Google Books as well. Maybe try searching some key phrases like "threshold," "torture," etc. and see if any of the excerpts sound familiar?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Jamie, please add some plot details (from your post) to your header since we have hundreds of members looking for horror/suspense books.

When did you read this? Remember the cover? Author female or male?

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1513 comments Still looking for this?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38171 comments Mod
Jamie left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beyond the Threshold (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ronald Francis Patrick (other topics)