Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Amygdala Magazine, Issue 1
This topic is about Amygdala Magazine, Issue 1
Adding New Books > Amygdala Magazine Issue 1 - please add as my book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Cook | 3 comments Hi,

I am Steve Cook, listed as an author on the book 'Amygdala Magazine Issue 1', but clicking that link takes me to a generic search for authors called Steve Cook, and it isn't listed in my Author Dashboard. It would be great if that could be changed.

This is my first time posting here, so if I've made a mistake and it's in the wrong place/format, please let me know :)

* Title: Amygdala Magazine Issue 1
* Author(s) name(s) Steve Cook (and several others)
* ISBN (or ASIN) B0197408JW
* Publisher Dwight Hurst
* Publication date 9th December 2015

message 2: by Emy (last edited Oct 03, 2017 01:54AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5022 comments Working on this

Done.

In future when making such requests it's really helpful if you mention that you have the 2^ (or two-space) profile - this makes it much quicker to move your books on to the correct profile :)

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Cook | 3 comments Emy wrote: "Working on this"

message 4: by Steve (last edited Oct 03, 2017 02:21AM) (new)

Steve Cook | 3 comments Emy wrote: "Working on this

Done.

In future when making such requests it's really helpful if you mention that you have the 2^ (or two-space) profile - this makes it much quicker to move your books on to the..."

Oh! I had no idea I had the 2^ profile - what is that, is it bad, and is it something I should change? EDIT: Never mind, I looked it up before I posted but didn't find the result until after I posted. It's how Goodreads differentiates authors with the same name :) Thanks! I'll make sure anything in the future goes up as Steve^^Cook

Thanks very much for editing that!