What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > main character Meets this guy and ends up sleeping with him then he meets her twin sister and at first believes that the main characters twin sister is actually the main charter but he does end up finding out because if a tattoo or birth mark

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 1 comments All I really remover was the main character Meets this guy and ends up sleeping with him then he meets her twin sister and at first believes that the main characters twin sister is actually the main charter but he does end up finding out beacause if a tattoo or birth mark the main character has. I don't know how much this'll help but it's all I can remember

message 2: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Mikayla, how old is the book? Is it romance? Suspense? Contemporary?

Also, it would help if you put some details into the header, so users would read your post.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Mikayla (view spoiler) If so, I've read it, but can't remember the name either. I think it's posted on my shelves, but, well, I have 4600+ books on those shelves. Feel free to examine them if you want to.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39360 comments Mod
I see you are a new group member. Since the pop-up box didn't work for you (otherwise you would have put plot details into your header), please put genre and plot details into your header. Many members don't read threads unless they think they might be able to solve a query.

Please read the Group Description Box at the top of the group page for helpful and necessary pointers.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39360 comments Mod
Mikayla, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1385 comments This matches Double Trouble. The guy marries the wrong twin and then we are years later with kids and divorce and finding out what the hell happened. This one was a mole I think?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1385 comments There’s also some mix up in Identical Disaster, but this time, the nice twin is filling in to dump the bad twins ex... and gets roped into a family holiday pretending to be the bad twin etc

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...