Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Heaven, Texas (Chicago Stars, #2)
This topic is about Heaven, Texas
Archive > October Non LH BOTM- Heaven Texas by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Come heck or high water, Gracie Snow is determined to drag the legendary ex-jock Bobby Tom Denton back home to Heaven, Texas, to begin shooting his first motion picture. Despite his dazzling good looks and killer charm, Bobby Tom has reservations about being a movie star — and no plans to cooperate with a prim and bossy Ohio wallflower whom he can’t get off his mind or out of his life. Instead, the hell-raising playboy decides to make her over from plain Jane to Texas wildcat.

But nothing’s more dangerous than a wildcat with an angel’s heart in a town too small for a bad boy to hide. And all hell breaks loose when two unforgettable people discover love, laughter, passion — and a match that can only be made in Heaven.

message 2: by Eve (last edited Oct 08, 2017 02:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eve (everf) | 816 comments I started with Heaven, Texas. I love Gracie's stubborness, innocence and wit, it was interesting to see what she comes up next. Bobby Tom has an ego a mile wide but there's more depth in him than only his good looks and I ended up liking him. Gracie's and BT's battle of wills was endearing and funny to follow. Even though they have strong chemistry, I liked that they first formed a good friendship before they fall into bed.

Marika | 78 comments Love this story and I enjoy re-reading it.

message 4: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I haven't had a chance to reread this book, since I just got back from my trip, but I love this book and as well as all SEP's books. I will get it tomorrow when I go to work.

message 5: by Eve (last edited Nov 11, 2017 11:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eve (everf) | 816 comments I am posting here link of unpublished epilogue to Heaven, Texas (in case you haven't seen / read it).
susanelizabethphillips.com/epilogue-t...

Marika | 78 comments Thanks for the link Eve. It was wonderful to get epilogue to HT.

message 7: by Janeiowa (last edited Nov 13, 2017 07:21AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Janeiowa | 4963 comments Thanks for that link, Eve! I need to skim through Heaven again and then enjoy the epilogue!