Stephen King Fans discussion

Movies & TV shows > Upcoming TV Movies

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie | 52 comments Just wanted to let everyone know on here that I was looking over my tv guide and on Saturday, October 14th on AMC they are having a movie marathon of Stephen King starting at 10:00 a.m. and going all day long. They will be showing these movies:

Cujo
Dreamcatcher
Christine
Silver Bullet
Thinner

I will be marking them for myself on the calendar so that I can record some of them on my dvr. :)

message 2: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Go ahead rub it in, we don't get that here.

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie | 52 comments mrbooks wrote: "Go ahead rub it in, we don't get that here."

Sorry! :(

Do you get anything like that at all where you can watch his movies?

message 4: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Only if I buy them on line and have them mailed to me :(

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 2088 comments Marie wrote: "Just wanted to let everyone know on here that I was looking over my tv guide and on Saturday, October 14th on AMC they are having a movie marathon of Stephen King starting at 10:00 a.m. and going a..."

I don't think I have seen Silver Bullet. I'll have to try and remember to record it.

message 6: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Marie you will love it, it is a touch cheesy, but it is still good.

message 7: by Marie (new)

Marie | 52 comments Erin wrote: "Marie wrote: "Just wanted to let everyone know on here that I was looking over my tv guide and on Saturday, October 14th on AMC they are having a movie marathon of Stephen King starting at 10:00 a...."

Silver Bullet is pretty cool - it is not overly scary, but it has some intense moments. The cast includes: Gary Busey, Corey Haim, Megan Follows.

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie | 52 comments mrbooks wrote: "Marie you will love it, it is a touch cheesy, but it is still good."

The only movies I have not seen out of that lineup is Thinner and Dreamcatcher. I collect Stephen King movies and have quite a few on dvd. So I have Christine and Silver Bullet. I have seen Cujo twice, but don't own that one.

message 9: by Angie, Constant Reader (new)

Angie | 2543 comments Mod
Thank you !!

message 10: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Marie wrote: "mrbooks wrote: "Marie you will love it, it is a touch cheesy, but it is still good."

The only movies I have not seen out of that lineup is Thinner and Dreamcatcher. I collect Stephen King movies ..."

While Cristine and silver bullet and Cujo are ok, you need to watch movies like Fire Starter, and the Stand, Dolores Claiborne Misery and children of the corn.

message 11: by Marie (new)

Marie | 52 comments mrbooks wrote: "Marie wrote: "mrbooks wrote: "Marie you will love it, it is a touch cheesy, but it is still good."

The only movies I have not seen out of that lineup is Thinner and Dreamcatcher. I collect Stephe..."

Oh I have seen Fire Starter, Misery, and Children of the Corn. Plus I have seen Carrie. But I don't own those movies on dvd. I meant out of that particular lineup the only ones I had seen were Christine, Cujo, and Silver Bullet. I also own on dvd Needful Things, Rose Red, Storm of the Century, It, and Desperation. I have also seen Golden Years a long time ago. I haven't seen The Stand though, so I need to get that one. :)

message 12: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Although the stand isn't the best I still like it for what it is it is a good mini series.