2021 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2017 > TBR Twins, October

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3957 comments How to compare books:

1. Go to your twin's profile and click "compare books"

2. In the top right corner, set the "common shelves" to "to read." If you or your partner keeps the TBR list somewhere other than the "to read" shelf, then you can use the two fields under that to compare books.

This should give you a neat list of everything you have in common.

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Obida | 96 comments Dora and I have decided to read The Book Thief and When Dimple Met Rishi.

Theresa~OctoberLace (octoberlace) | 773 comments Alison and I have decided to read The Warded Man by Peter V. Brett, Book 1 of his Demon Cycle series.

message 5: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3957 comments Elii. and I will be reading The Hate U Give this month!

message 6: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 342 comments Jamie and I will read If We Were Villains.

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (lilsherry) | 699 comments David and I will read The Woman in Cabin 10by Ruth Ware

message 8: by Pouneh (last edited Oct 05, 2017 11:18AM) (new)

Pouneh Gayatri and I will read The Magicians.

message 9: by Janine (new)

Janine | 1031 comments Juliette and I are going to read Wolf by Wolf. Love TBR twins for getting me to finally read those books gathering digital dust on my kindle!

Theresa~OctoberLace (octoberlace) | 773 comments Alison and I had chosen to read The Warded Man, Book #1 of The Demon Cycle by Peter V. Brett, also published as The Painted Man, though both are the same book. I finished it last night, but Alison just told me she was unable to start because her library did not y have it available.

I did enjoy this fantasy, though it is not as long and deep as some of my favorite fantasy epics, such as The Wheel of Time, The Game of Thrones, and The Stormlight Archive. Still, it kept my interest, and chances are that I'll read the rest of this series.