Blue Lake Academy discussion

Places > Cafeteria 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((It's a popular place, so why not have two?))

The Cafeteria is filled with tables and chairs with a buffet at one end that serves 24 hours a day! (For those deadlines you just have to meet.)

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Chloe trotted into the cafeteria with a smile and looked around, spotting her friends Jaylee and Koa at one end. She didn't see Theia yet.

message 3: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia walked in and spotted Chloe immediately. "Hey!" She called over.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Chloe whipped around at Theia's voice and grinned. "Hey!" she called back, waving. She trotted over and offered her a side hug.

message 5: by 9124crystal (last edited Oct 08, 2017 08:42AM) (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia grinned. "So, who are the friends you wanted to introduce me to?"

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Right this waaaaay," Chloe said happily with a gesture, walking over. "Hey Jay! Koa!" she called over.

Jaylee turned around at Chloe's call and grinned. "Hey Clo!"

Koa raised an eyebrow, "New 'friend' for me? Uh, I mean got a new friend?" His face clearly told that's not what he meant at all.

message 7: by 9124crystal (last edited Oct 17, 2017 06:33PM) (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia followed Chloe over to her friends. "Hey guys. " she said, smiling.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jaylee turned her gaze to Theia and smiled at her, "Hey! I'm Jaylee!" She offered her hand to shake.

message 9: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "Hey, Jaylee! I'm Theia." Theia said, reaching out to shake her hand.

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jaylee pumped her hand enthusiastically before Koa shoved by to grab her hand.

"Name's Koa and my favorite animal's the boa," he introduced, wiggling his eyebrows. "Actually, it's the whale."

Chloe laughed at Koa's antics and plopped down in a seat at the table.

message 11: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia smiled. "Name's Theia. So, how do all of you know Chloe?"

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Koa, naturally, was the first to answer, "Chloe's a brainiac so she's a year ahead in math and in my math class." He slapped Chloe on the back enthusiastically.

Chloe laughed again and slapped his back in return, "I laughed at his joke in class, the teacher was mad, and he looked for me after class just to make another bad joke about it."

Jaylee grinned and gave her answer next, "Clo and I were roomies last year, but they shifted us. Dunno why." She winked at Chloe.

message 13: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia laughed. "Well, sounds like you are popular." She said. "I have a friend who might come over later. "

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Chloe shrugged, "Eh, I have a few friends. Mainly these two hooligans. I'd love to meet your friend, though." She gestured toward the empty seat next to her, indicating Theia could sit there.

"Hooligan yourself," Koa added, wanting to have the last word.

message 15: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia sat down and took out a granola bar from her bag. She began eating.

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Oh," Chloe laughed. "I might have to go get my food first." She trotted over to the cafeteria line and grabbed sloppy joes on a hamburger bun, before trotting back over.

message 17: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia smiled. 'Ok. That was quick!" She remarked.

message 18: by Catherine (last edited Oct 30, 2017 03:15PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "I had the motivation of being hungry," Chloe grinned before taking a bite.

message 19: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments Theia grinned. "So, what do you all do for fun?" She asked

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Soccer, math competitions, song writing, guitar playing, and singing," Jaylee replied with a smile.

"I swim," Koa told her. "And I prank people and tell jokes."

"Horse riding, reading, writing, and lots and lots of homework," Chloe answered. "Being a senior is no picnic. What about you?"

message 21: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "I make new friends, read and write a blog. Oh and also do homework." Theia replied.

message 22: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "I thought you could get by here without doing homework," Chloe and Koa said in unison, looking at each other and laughing.

"Koa is always saying that," Chloe explained. "What's your blog about?"

message 23: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "Books. Ships and stuff like that." Theia said.

message 24: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Awesome!" Chloe exclaimed. "I adore books. Fantasy is my favorite."

message 25: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "It is among mine. Teen fiction is another." Theia commented.

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments "Saaame!" Chloe exclaimed.

Jaylee jumped in, "I read sometimes. I mostly write songs, though."

message 27: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "What songs do you write?" Theia asked, curiously.

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments Jaylee considered that, "Um, well, mostly country, I guess, but also some pop sometimes? I play the guitar."

message 29: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments "Cool. Can you show me how to play the guitar?" Theia asked.

message 30: by 9124crystal (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 234 comments ((Catherine?))

message 31: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) | 0 comments ((Sorry, I missed your reply!))

Jaylee blushed at the request, but nodded. "Yeah, probably. That'd be cool."

Chloe jumped in, "Let me translate Jaylee. Definitely, if you can keep up, I'd love to."

Jaylee lightly punched her shoulder, but didn't deny it. Chloe made a face at her in reply.

message 32: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments Sienna entered the cafeteria looking more confident than ever, she grabbed a full meal to eat and sat on one of the empty tables.

Unusually, she was wearing makeup that day, and is also worth mentioning that her waist-long her had disappeared: he had a new haircut. Now, it only extended a bit down the height of her shoulders.

message 33: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments ((I have to go to sleep after this. just warning you))

Tevi wasn't sure about eating with Sienna today. Any other day he would've jumped at the chance to eat lunch with one of his friends... but that was the problem. He wouldn't, couldn't say no to Sienna. Because he liked her. Not friend liked her, more than that. He like, liked her. She was kind, funny, sensitive and not to mention very pretty. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it before. But now with valentines love in the air, he couldn't deny that he had started to like her.

Of course, in the end he said yes. Because, he couldn't say no. He stopped at the doors of the cafeteria to try and find her in the crowd of kids.
"Oh come on!" He grumbled when he spotted her. Of course, today was the day that she had decided to put makeup on and get a new haircut. She looked AMAZING.
"Hey Sienna!" He plastered a cheerful look onto his face and sat down across from her. Very quickly he looked down and began to pick at the food he had gotten.

message 34: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments Sienna smiled when Tevi sat down with her, she always preferred not to eat alone, and Tevi was always such a great company.

“Who’s Sienna?” she asked jokingly. “My name is Vienna, and I am the new exchange student from-“ she started and interrupted herself chuckling, and looking down to her food a little bit embarrassed.

“Sorry,” she said between chuckles. “It was a horrible joke,” she apologized.

“Hey, Tevi,” she added looking up again at him to greet him properly.

She took some soup and then cleaned around her mouth with a napkin, impregnating it with the red color of her lipstick. She cursed slightly under her breath.

((It’s okay. (^_^) ))

message 35: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments Tevi gave Sienna a small smile as she joked around. Why couldn't she be a total bore? Then he wouldn't like her the way he did. He took another bite of lettuce and grimaced slightly. BLA might have a good reputation for academics. But their food was just as bad as any cafeteria.
"Ugh. That is definitely not what lettuce is supposed to taste like." He grumbled but he was happy that he had something to talk about. Finally though he decided to ask her about the makeup. She didn't usually wear makeup, so was today a special occasion?
"New Valentine's Day look?" He asked, gesturing to the lipstick smude on her napkin. He resisted adding that it looked really good.

message 36: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((Is it supposed to be Valentine’s Day?))

Sienna shrugged.

“I really wanted a new haircut since I got here, but never dared to do so... until now, I guess.”

“It’s weird,” she explained. “I just woke up with the motivation to do so. Don’t get used to the makeup though. I thought it would suit well the haircut, but I would need a LOT of motivation to do it everyday,” she explained as she passed her hand through her hair.

“Do you like it?” she inquired nervously. She didn’t know why but she found Tevi’s opinion very valuable, and somehow today it was hard for heard to read his expressions.

message 37: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments ((Um. I was pretending it was since the Valentine's day dance is still happening now))

"Never dared to?" He said wryly, finally looking up at her. She really did look amazing today. Not just because of the makeup, she just looked really energetic. Tevi mentally shook his head and put his focus firmly back on his food. Not that there was much to focus on. The salad was absolutely terrible, and he didn't even know what the other food on his plate was. Everyone else around him didn't seem to mind all that much. Of course, they all were sitting around eating chocolate and enjoying sitting in the arms of their partners. Tevi didn't really have a lot of friends, and he definitely didn't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
"Yeah. Yeah I really like it. It doesn't cover up your face, it just makes everything pop." He smiled at her truthfully.
"But I bet I look ten times better in eyeshadow than you do!" He added, smirking playfully at her.

message 38: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((Oh. Alright then !))

Sienna smirked.

“Maybe you should try it on. Right now,” she teased sarcastically.

She chuckled. “Well... I feared that a haircut would mess up my hair beyond repair, but I finally dared to take the risk,” she explained.

Sienna thought the same about the food, but didn’t said anything, she just kept eating.

“Gosh, its horrible,” she said while frowning.

message 39: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments ((Also, we have an interesting new plot coming up, It might interfere with the Sienna- Tevi thing, (which won't be terrible cause her and Arthur are adorable and I wouldn't want to break that) So, I think I have a guy who might want to date Tevi. So... he might just have a crush on Sienna for a bit, but end up going out with this guy Tobi. Is that cool with you?))

"I have actually." Tevi grinned at her and fished out his phone from his pocket. Swiping through his photos he found the one of him with purple hair dye and green eye shadow. He passed the phone to Sienna so she could look at it.
"I told you I looked beautiful" He smiled at her, happy that he seemed to be able to have a normal conversation with her. He glanced back at his food at her comment.
"Yeah, it sucks." He agreed, wrinkling his nose up. There really was nothing enjoyable about the food here.
"So, are you and Arthur doing anything for Valentines day?" He asked, half curious, half dreading the answer.

message 40: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments Sienna laughed a bit at the picture.

“Okay. You wore it better,” she answered, seemingly defeated.

Sienna’s frown turned serious when Tevi asked about Arthur, though.

“Well... no,” she said trying not to sound cold.

As if wanting to deviate from the conversation, she immediately looked down at her food.

“You know... I don’t want to eat this. Let’s go get something more edible outside of campus,” she proposed, forcing a little smile.

((I have no problem, you can do whatever you please with Tevi, but I do have some drama planned coming up ahead!))

message 41: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments ((Uh oh. Should I be scared for the well being of my character?))

Tevi matched her smile with his own. He liked to make people happy in general, but with Sienna there was a little bit more of an incentive than anyone else. He tried to convince himself that it was simply that he liked to make his friends laugh, but he knew it was more than that.
"I do agree. I think I wore it much better." He answered with a haughty expression before smiling again. When she replied to his question he couldn't help but feel bad for asking. He had seen Sienna and Arthur together and he knew that Sienna always looked happiest when she was around Arthur. But their relationship always seemed a little bit rocky. He might like Sienna but he wasn't going to take advantage of her unstable relationship with a guy she obviously liked.
"Never mind... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He mumbled, flushing. He quickly agreed to go get something to eat to help change the topic.

message 42: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((Maybe, but only emotionally, haha))

Sienna dismissed what Tevi said muttering “it’s okay” before standing up and gesturing him to follow her to return the trays.

The truth was that Sienna did felt abandoned by Arthur, as if right after starting their relationship it had been taken for granted. Every night since a month ago she had gone to sleep with many questions on her mind. She felt quite unhappy about the situation, and that day she had decided to change her appearance to try to cause some impact on Arthur... in the rare event that she would see him at all in school. She still waited for his text... or something, anything at all.

But there was something more, something she was trying to bury inside her.

Anyways, Valentines Day was just a minor holiday, wasn’t it? Just another regular day on the week, she tried to convince herself.

message 43: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((*Cof cof*))

message 44: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments ((Ah sorry, guess it didn't send))

Tevi didn't say anything for a while, just wordlessly got up and followed Sienna to return the trays. But he eyes were full of concern for her. A small part of him wanted to rejoice, the part of him that realized if she broke up with Arthur that he might have a chance. But he banished that part of him away quickly. Sienna, his FRIEND, was sad and he didn't want her to be sad. It was true that he hadn't seen Sienna around his dorm all that often in a while. He hadn't said anything to Arthur though.
"I know it's not nutritious or anything, but maybe we could get some ice cream?" He asked, smiling at her as he tried to drive the topic away from Arthur.
"You know, get a tub of ice cream and spend the rest of our time watching sappy love movies?" He gave her a hopeful look, trying to cheer her up any way he could think of.

message 45: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((It’s fine))

Sienna sometimes wasn’t sure if Tevi was always all that cheery or if he was because of her constant problems. She appreciated it, though, but she didn’t wanted to be a burden to anyone nor being pessimistic.

As they returned the trays she proposed to herself to try to relax and have a fun time with Tevi for once. No more dramas, no more problems. She smiled.

“But I get to choose the movies, right?” she agreed jokingly.

message 46: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments Tevi matched her smile with a relieved one. He could relax a little bit now that she wasn't immediately in a mad mood. And her smile... her smile was so beautiful. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it the first time they had met. It lit up her entire face and made the whole room glow. Yes, her smile could outshine the sun and he doubted she even realized it did. Arthur was a lucky guy, really lucky. Tevi didn't want to feel any misgivings about his roommate, but he was a little bit jealous. Arthur had the perfect girl and he was hardly doing anything to make sure she was happy.
"Of course you do! But it has to be a sappy romance."

((Do we want to move to Sienna or Tevi's dorm, we can just say that they got the ice cream.))

message 47: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments “Of course!” Sienna answered. “It’s Valentine’s Day after all.”

She liked the idea of spending this day with Tevi. She was looking forward to see his reaction to that kind of movies, she thought that he had proposed that to laugh about them. Sienna mentally made a list with good options as they left the cafeteria...

((Actually, I would like to RP them going for the Ice-cream, if you don’t mind. I think I have something good for this plot ;D . Is it okay?))

message 48: by Max (new)

Max | 1137 comments Tevi smiled brightly at her as they walked out of the cafeteria. He felt so happy. Too happy. He would do anything just to see her light up and smile like that. It wasn't right that he felt this way about Sienna, she had a boyfriend. Tevi felt guilty for liking her that way even though he knew he had no control over his emotions. He thought about this for a while, walking silently, lost in his thoughts. He didn't know what he was going to do about this. Hopefully it was just a short termed crush because he wanted to be able to be friends with Sienna again. Not that they weren't already friends, but he wanted to be able to hang out like they used to without feeling so ashamed of his feelings.

((Okay! Do you want to post at Icy Delight?))

message 49: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) | 867 comments ((Sure))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Summer sat at one of the tables, doing her math homework. She'd much rather be doing her chemistry but she had to keep her math grade above a C or her parents wouldn't pay for her college. Summer sighed in frustration as she puzzled over an equation.

« previous 1 3