What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Supernatural, romance, fantasy. Cover: black hair girl with vivid green eyes, possibly a boy in background. Girl lives in a small town, meets a boy who says she is a witch(?), mother kicks her out after she does some accidental magic.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammie (new)

Tammie (tammie_tt) I'm looking for a certain book, with the genre of supernatural, romance, and fantasy. The cover is a picture of a blacked hair girl with vivid green eyes. I think there is a boy in the background. The book is about a girl who is living in a small town. One day she meets a boy, who tells her she is a witch...I think? Her mother kicks her out after she does some accidental magic. Somewhere in the story, the main character accidentally breaks bathroom mirrors while being confronted by the school bully. She finds out she is the daughter of the goddess Hecate. There are some vampires in this book...I think? I pretty sure the title is twisted, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone you guys can find it, thanks!

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1220 comments There is this which has vampires and witches: Twisted (Intertwined, #3) by Gena Showalter

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
"Here are guidelines for creating a new request:

TOPIC HEADER: Provide BOOK GENRE (e.g., YA/young adult (teens), contemporary romance, fantasy, science fiction, mystery, non-fiction) + LOTS OF PLOT DETAILS but no spoilers.

Provide what YEAR you first read the book (a range of years is fine)..........."

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jan 12, 2018 07:53AM) (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Added plot details to the topic header.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Alicea left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twisted (other topics)