Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > New Book, "The Magic Necklace of Al-Andalus," is on my Author Page, but it is on page 2. Could it be moved to the first position of page 1? Thank You, Bob Boyer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertboyersncedu) | 5 comments I seem to have asked my question in the 'topic' slot. Here it is: New Book, "The Magic Necklace of Al-Andalus," is on my Author Page, but it is on page 2. Could it be moved to the first position of page 1? Thank You, Bob Boyer

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4695 comments Robert wrote: "I seem to have asked my question in the 'topic' slot. Here it is: New Book, "The Magic Necklace of Al-Andalus," is on my Author Page, but it is on page 2. Could it be moved to the first position of..."

Hi Robert

Are you looking on your dashboard? Librarians can't see that. On your author page this book is at the bottom of your page.

Librarians also can't move the position of your books, but as the book gets ratings & reviews it should move up naturally.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertboyersncedu) | 5 comments Thank you, Carol. It's helpful to know what others are seeing. So, only I can see my Dashboard? If that's the case, then there's no problem.
Bob

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4695 comments Robert wrote: "Thank you, Carol. It's helpful to know what others are seeing. So, only I can see my Dashboard? If that's the case, then there's no problem.
Bob"

Possibly staff can too, but Librarians (we are volunteers) & other Goodreads members can't see it.

We see your author page.
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertboyersncedu) | 5 comments Again, thanks, and thanks for being a volunteer, and a prompt one indeed.