Play Book Tag discussion

Big Little Lies
This topic is about Big Little Lies
Archive: Other Books > Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachel N. | 1566 comments Madeline is divorced with a teenager and two younger kids from her second marriage. She's friend with Celeste, a beauty with twins and a seemingly perfect life. They both befriend Jane, a single mom. All three have kids starting kindergarten. From the beginning you know someone dies at the schools trivia night but it takes most of the book to find out who. I liked all three women and their stories. I think the events of the trivia night were a bit of a let down considering all the suspense leading up to it but overall enjoyed the book.

Karin | 7301 comments I liked this book much better than I expected to (I thought I'd be happy if I liked it at 3 stars, but it met a challenge), but in the end it was 4.5 stars rounded it up for me.

Susie | 4488 comments I liked it more than I thought I would too! I really didn't like The Husband's Secret so I came in to this with fairly low expectations. I found it really entertaining.

Karin | 7301 comments Susie wrote: "I liked it more than I thought I would too! I really didn't like The Husband's Secret so I came in to this with fairly low expectations. I found it really entertaining."

I hated The Husband's Secret and abandoned it. Okay, hate is a strong word, but I really did NOT like it.

Susie | 4488 comments Me neither Karin! I did finish it and that made it worse!!

Susie | 4488 comments I just saw my very short review which was 'nice', but I think I did that for the benefit of the book club member who chose it! She's sensitive!