Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Without Merit
This topic is about Without Merit
❤ WEEKLY READS 2017 > #39 Without Merit by Coleen Hoover

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited Oct 02, 2017 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss Without Merit. Please use Spoiler tags and indicate where you are in the book. Enjoy!!

Note: This book releases on 10/3/17.

Susan OMG!! You guys are in for it!!! I'm almost finished and wow......not saying anything else!!

Emily | 417 comments I have it on hold at the library, hopefully it gets herr quick!

message 4: by Vega_girl (last edited Oct 02, 2017 05:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I don't know if I am suppose to by the book now or at her signing??? What do you guys suggest?? Or maybe both then give one away, I heard it's that good!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6020 comments Mod
I downloaded it last night. I am leaving on a trip Friday. I might save it until then. If I do, I'll come post comments when I get back.

Susan Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "I downloaded it last night. I am leaving on a trip Friday. I might save it until then. If I do, I'll come post comments when I get back."

What?????? You are going to let it sit there for three days?????? OMG!!! Lol

Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

message 8: by Erika (last edited Oct 03, 2017 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika | 9482 comments Starting today!!! Can’t wait!!!

Erika wrote: "Starting today!!! Can’t wait!!!"

Yay!!!

Serah (auberginedreams) | 76 comments I read the excerpt and I might read it this weekend!

Susan It's on Netgalley........

Chapter 5 (view spoiler)

Chapter 10 (view spoiler)

Chapter 13 (view spoiler)

Serah (auberginedreams) | 76 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 5 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 5:
(view spoiler)

message 16: by Chris (last edited Oct 24, 2017 01:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finished and I loved it (view spoiler)

Serah wrote: "Chris wrote: "Chapter 5 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 5:
[spoilers removed]"

Love your (view spoiler)

Serah (auberginedreams) | 76 comments Chris wrote: "Finished and I loved it [spoilers removed]"

I loved it too! It was an awesome read. This is the first Colleen Hoover book that became my favorite.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your grandma. This book also became a bit personal for me as it delves heavily on family matters. Aaah. I so love this book.

Serah wrote: "Chris wrote: "Finished and I loved it [spoilers removed]"

I loved it too! It was an awesome read. This is the first Colleen Hoover book that became my favorite.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your ..."

Thanks, Serah!! So glad you loved it too!!!

Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Chapter 3 [spoilers removed]"

I hope you go back to it soon!!! Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 5 [spoilers removed]"

I know right!!

Erika | 9482 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Chapter 3 [spoilers removed]"

You have to pick it back up!!!!

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 10 [spoilers removed]"

Yea(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 13 [spoilers removed]"

yup(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Finished and I loved it [spoilers removed]"

This book was brilliant (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "Chris wrote: "Finished and I loved it [spoilers removed]"

This book was brilliant [spoilers removed]"

Yay, Erika I've missed you and am so glad you had the time from school and life to give us your views on this wonderful book!!! I completely agree with everything you said. It truly is brilliant. (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

message 29: by Chris (last edited Oct 26, 2017 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Ahhh, I saw your review was only 3 stars on twitter and was bummed that you didn't enjoy it as much as I did. (view spoiler)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 10 [spoilers removed]"

Yes!!!! Yes to everything!! I felt the exact same way!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Vega_girl wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

So glad you loved it too! I totally see how you're sister can get a different feel from the book. I think this one especially affects each reader differently!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments So I don't know if you guys picked up on the fact that this town is based off of Sulpher Springs, TX where she lives. Any way so I was there this weekend and I got a photo of the one way mirror glass bathrooms and of course we all used it!! Totally weird and cool all at once!!

Vega_girl wrote: "So I don't know if you guys picked up on the fact that this town is based off of Sulpher Springs, TX where she lives. Any way so I was there this weekend and I got a photo of the one way mirror gla..."

So cool! Did you go to her store?

Vega_girl wrote: "So I don't know if you guys picked up on the fact that this town is based off of Sulpher Springs, TX where she lives. Any way so I was there this weekend and I got a photo of the one way mirror gla..."

That is awesome, Barb! No I originally missed that is was based on her town and I totally missed her appearance in the book and it being the bookworm store. I signed up for the facebook group for Without Merit and found out all the things I missed. hahaha

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "So I don't know if you guys picked up on the fact that this town is based off of Sulpher Springs, TX where she lives. Any way so I was there this weekend and I got a photo of the ..."

Haha, I guess because everyone on the facebook group talks so much about the Bookworm box I just naturaly picked up on it, although I wasn't sure if it was her or her sister Lynn in the story..

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "So I don't know if you guys picked up on the fact that this town is based off of Sulpher Springs, TX where she lives. Any way so I was there this weekend and I got a photo of the ..."

Yes Deanna!! I got to go to last signi g of the without merit tour there in Sulpher Springs!!! It was amazing!!