2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Monster in the Closet (Romantic Suspense, #19; Baltimore, #5)
This topic is about Monster in the Closet
Monster in the Closet > Question D

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
Ford and Maggie figure out that Taylor is Clay’s daughter pretty easily. How well do you think they handled the situation and getting Clay involved? What did you think about their first reunion?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments While reading this part of the book, I felt that either I was muddled or that something in the telling was muddled.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
I loved when Clay saw Taylor/Sienna for the first time. It was moving.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments It was going to be a shock no matter how it was handled. I loved their first meeting too. He knew her right away. I even understood Stevie's less than welcoming attitude and the way she asked the tough questions that Clay needed answers to.

message 5: by Lisa - (Aussie Girl) (last edited Sep 13, 2020 12:07AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 52 comments Their meeting went fairly well considering. It was the Cordelia, Stevie and Clay relationship that hit a rocky patch. Awful situation for Clay and Taylor being kept apart by lies and deception.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 214 comments I loved their first meet, but I felt there was something missing. I had a problem with Stevie's reaction though.