Slytherin Pride discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Topics That We Don't Use! > Roleplay--At Hogwarts!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,261 (3261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

message 1: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Zoë the Awesome (malfoy_luver) | 1300 comments Mod
((so we have arrived at Hogwarts...i posted a list of teachers under 'characters...' help fill it out while u can!!))

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Okay will do!))

"This is Hogwarts?" Jasper asked them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, this is it. What do you thik?" Rose asked.

message 4: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"The carriges are this way," said Arachna, taking command.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose and Ryan automatically followed her. Arachna had always been the leader of their little group, and the twins followed her without question.

message 6: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((aw thanks! u 2 r like crabbe and goyle...but less ugly. :-D ))

message 7: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((and smarter.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha, lol, thx...btw, ryan has a crush on arachna. jst wanted 2 let u know;)))

message 9: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((omg. thats awkward... :-o))

message 10: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

(( :-) ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol))

message 12: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((waiting for hiram...*taps foot*...why is it always hiram we are waiting for?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((seriously.))

message 14: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Because I...I don't know...lol!))

"I expected Hogwarts to be big but not this big, nor this beautiful," he added. "Durmstrang's always been a bit smaller and well not exactly a castle like this."

message 15: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"I'll take that as a compliment," said Arachna, leading the way to the carriges.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad you like it." Rose said with a smile, coming out of her shell a little bit. Ryan just followed Arachna diligently.

message 17: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

When they got to the carriges, Arachna reached up to pat the thestral. She could see them because her grandfather had died in front of her, which wasn't too scary considering he had died of natural causes. ((can u see thestrals if somebody died of natural causes? i think so, but im not sure...))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah...i think so, too...))
Ryan waited until Arachna had finished patting the thestral, then helped ehr up into the carraige. He did the same for Rose, then climbed in after her.

message 19: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (last edited Aug 12, 2009 02:41PM) (new)

Arachna looked down at Jasper, who was still standing on the ground. "Uh, hop in..." she said, trying to be friendly ((where the heck r u hiram?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((get on more often for goodness sakes! lol))

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) H.Y. Chris walkedin shyly.

message 22: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Who are you?" asked Arachna, a bit rudely.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose gave Arachna a meaningful look and said, "R!" Then she smiled shyly and said, "Hi..."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " I'm Helena Yupi Chris...but friends call me H.Y. Chris...or just Helena.

message 25: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

"Nice to meet you. What year are you in?" Arachna tried desperatly to sound more friendly. "I'm in fourth year, and so are my friends Ryan and Rose here--" she gestured vaugly at the twins-- "and i think Jasper is too..."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " I'm uh....2nd." Helena said blushing.

message 27: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Sorry! I just have a lot of stuff to do what with school starting in like a week!))

"Nice to meet you." Jasper said smiling at Helena.

message 28: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((yeah same here.))
"So, are you two getting in or what? We're leaving in, like, two seconds." The carriges jerked forward then, as if to prove Arachna right.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Helena quickly jumped on.

message 30: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((bye guys I'll be gone 4 a week...))

message 32: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) ((Au revoir!))

Jasper jumped on and sat next to Helena.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Helena checked her watch.

message 34: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((free wi-fi is awesome!! This campsite rocks!!))
Arachna leaned over and tried to see Helena's watch over her shoulder. Arachna never carried a watch herself, since they were muggle objects, but even she could be made to admit how usful they were.

message 35: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((also my dad is awesome...he grabbed his laptop at the very last minute i thought he was gonna leave it))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha, i love awesome things!!!!....and people!!!))
Rose and Ryan glanced at eachother, then Rose said, "So..."

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) " 12:45." Said Helena.

message 38: by Hiram Alexander (new)

Hiram Alexander Orozco (hiramalexander) "Okay I'm about to break this awkward silence. Oh look a tree!" Jasper said.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Roses giggled and Ryan reluctantly smiled. "What a good way to break the silence." Rose laughed, not feeling so shy anymore.

Lol...Naruto Rocks! (Katelyn, Haku.) Helena laughed too.

message 41: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna rolled her eyes, suppressing a snort of laughter.

message 42: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((im baack!! as u can see...))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, yaaayy!!))
Rose looked at Arachna knowingly.

message 44: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((i put up 2 polls but i have a phobia of inviting people...it seems to much like a permenint comminment...but u guys should take them if you don't want Narcissa to conquer as fav. Black sister or HBP as fave book.))

message 45: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((and we REALLY need more teachers!!! please, please, please, make a teacher before we get into hogwarts!! otherwise the staff table will be EMPTY!!! u can make more than one teacher 2...))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok...i'll make another one, and i'll vote 2. ) )

message 47: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

((Thanks!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk, made her. gonna start roleplaying again))
The carriage rolled to a stop and Ryan got out first. He helped his sister down, then Arachna and Helena. A plump, blonde, smiling woman came bustling up to them and said cheerfully, "Hello, hello, hello! I'm so glad to see more students. Oh, Rose, you've become so tall and beautiful." Rose gave a half-smile and rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand the woman. "And Ryan - so handsome and strong." Ryan raised his eyebrows. "Arachna! Is that really you, sweetie?" the eccentric woman squealed happily. "Helena, honey, good to see you!" Professor Cora, for that's who it was, said as she patted her face. "And who is this?" She asked looking at Jasper.

message 49: by Zoë the Awesome, hey i miss you guys!!! message me for my tumblr?? (new)

Arachna started coughing wildly to hide her laughter.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor Calliber looked at Arachna in concern and said, "R, honey ,are you okay? Need me to get the nurse for you, sweetie?" A man with a drawl expression on his face cam behind her and said in a bored, dry tone, "I doubt SHE is the one in need of a nurse, Professor Calliber,"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.