Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Ravenpaw, Breezekit, and Specklesong

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) ((This thread is for these three cats to get up to hijinx together.))

message 2: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Zandraga wrote: "Ravenpaw knew she didn't like the attention. He rubbed against her shoulder a bit. "If you want I can teach you how to do that flip." He offered kindly.

Breezekit smiled, "That'd be great! I could show it to the apprentices at the gathering next moon!" her fur had become fluffy. "It'd amaze them" the cheerful kit seemed to be radiating energy.

message 3: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled and backed up to a safe distance and did a backflip and landed lightly on his front paws and carefully brought his hind paws back down behind his front paws. He looked at Breezekit. "Did you see how I did that?" He asked her.

message 4: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments Specklesong purrs in amusement. "You'll master it in no time." He sit down to lick his paw.

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit watched carefully, noting on each of his movements. "Wow! That was purrrfect!" she mewed, bouncing on her paws. "Let me try it!" she cheered, glancing at Specklesong. "And after I master it, I'll be the best apprentice ever" she ran Ravenpaw's demonstration through her mind. She launched herself backwards with her front paws, before leaping off the ground using her hindlegs. Breezekit was about to yowl a victory, before her hindlegs hit the ground, mixing up her paws. She collapsed with a soft growl of frustration. The kit shook off the bits of dust that clung to her pelt.

message 6: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments Specklesong pads over to her. "You have to pay attention to where you're placing your paws. Try mapping out your landing ahead of time." He suggests.

message 7: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled at her. "It's okay it took me a while to do this move too." He said smiling.

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit nodded, though she was sure that it would take her a while to perfect it. She smiled, glad to have the two helping her. "Got it!" she chirped happily, trying to imagine herself landing in a specific position. The kit took a small breath, curious to see if this would harm her if she did it incorrectly. She finally pushed herself onto her hind-legs, launching into the air. She twisted so that she rotated into a flip. Breezekit landed, though crossed one of her paws with another. "So close!" she frowned, kicking the dust softly. She usually wasn't the cat to get frustrated, but it seemed like she was extremely determined to get the move down

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw looked at her. "Try landing with a bit more spacing. What I do is meant to help you on branches. I first learned how to land on patches of moss as big as you. So try that." He suggested kindly.

message 10: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments "If you keep practicing it, you'll have it down in no time!" Specklesong mewed to her. He enjoyed helping her out and was excited to see her get it. He noted that she is a quick learner, improving quickly as well.

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit nodded, "I'll try that on any extra moss that the others find! Thanks Ravenpaw" she smiled, nuzzling her muzzle into his shoulder as if to hug him. She then darted to Specklesong, bouncing up and down. "It'll be so fun! Maybe you'll even be my mentor!" she purred, tail lashing in excitement. She couldn't wait to be den-mates with Ravenpaw and have a mentor

message 12: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((I swear Ravenpaw is treating Breezekit like a littermate not like a clan mate. Does anyone else see it?))

message 13: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((I TOTALLY SEE IT XD. I can imagine Breezekit growing up and acting as if Ravenpaw was her older brother))

message 14: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Want it to happen?))

message 15: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Sure! I love the idea of Breezekit seeing Ravenpaw as the brother she never had. Can't wait for their reaction if they ever participate in a battle against clans lol))

message 16: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments Specklesong purrs. "Hopefully I will be your mentor." Just the thought of having an apprentice of his own made his fur bristle in excitement.

message 17: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled. He knew Breezekit will eventually get the move down pat. He knew everything would be fine once she got a mentor. "I hope you get a great mentor Breezekit." He said nodding.

message 18: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit seemed to pick up on Specklesongs excitement, and was even more hyper. Considering that her parents weren't the most active, it was strange that the kit was extremely energetic. "If you happen to be my mentor, I'll know that I got the best mentor ever!" she bounced and rolled around in excitement, trying the flip again. She landed clumsily though, managing to leap up before she could collapse. "Not my best flip but I guess I 'landed' it!"

message 19: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((I'm going offline for the night, I'll be back tomorrow))

message 20: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Night :P))

message 21: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((Night!))

message 22: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((May StarClan light your path as you sleep! :D))

message 23: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled and looked at Breezekit. "You're gonna be a great apprentice." He said seriously. He knew that she'd be great someday. He looked at her and pushed her a bit playfully. "Be ready though for some hard training." He said jokingly.

message 24: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Can we continue or do you want us to wait for you to get back?))

message 25: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit almost fell over, but stood her ground happily. She blushed, fluffing the fur on her chest up. The young she-cat nudged him back playfully, "I can take the tasks!"

message 26: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled and looked at Breezekit. "Good maybe we'll be able to go to the gathering one day." He said smiling. He knew she would be happy once she got to become an apprentice. He looked at the sky and smiled.

message 27: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! "And show off our awesome moves together! We'll make all the other apprentices jealous" Breezekit joked, tail swaying. She sat next to him, laying her head on his paws playfully. She was excited to share a den with him. To repetitively wake him up about the littlest things

message 28: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((She's already treating him like a brother xD))

message 29: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((He technically is the closest thing to a sibling that she'd ever had XD))

message 30: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled and laid down. He looked at the sky and knew things were gonna be changing soon.

message 31: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((Should we pause here until morning?))

message 32: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Sure we could do something with the Zombie RP if you want.))

message 33: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((Morning!))

message 34: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Morning))

message 35: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((How are you?))

message 36: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Good. Can't wait to get this going.))

message 37: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((Me too))

message 38: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((So what's up?))

message 39: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((Not much. Just school. You?))

message 40: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Same.))

message 41: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Well actually looking for a Tyr rune necklace.

message 42: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((Nice))

message 43: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((I'm here! I'm finally here :P))

message 44: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Breezekit watched a flock of birds fly over the camp. She couldn't help but smile with curiosity. The kit didn't want to be in camp. She had already done that for 5 moons! She wanted to hunt and feel the grass on her paws. To meet new cats and have hunting competitions

message 45: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((So how should the next part start? Aka who wants to start first?)(

message 46: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw smiled and looked toward the sky.

message 47: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((*raises hand* not-it!))

message 48: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Ravenpaw looked up and noticed the wind blowing through the trees. He closed his eyes and he listened. It was calming to him. Almost like he was walking among the stars like nothing could touch him. He felt the warmth on his paws and looked down. He saw Breezekit laying on his paws and he chuckled a bit.

((I just realized. I have a habit of making young wise characters. XD))

message 49: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) ((Did everyone just vanish when I posted?))

message 50: by Hiruko (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 124 comments ((I'm here now, lunch time))

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.