Making Connections discussion

Yadduk and the Gods of Seabor
This topic is about Yadduk and the Gods of Seabor
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5029. - YADUK AND THE GODS OF SEABOR by Anita Vaani

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Yaduk and the Gods of Seabor by Anita Vaani Anita Vaani

Title: Yaduk and the Gods of Seabor
Author: Anita Vaani
Genre: Science Fiction, Romance
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 5

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

YADUK is a young cowherd who lives in Lachvi, an ancient village that existed in the Himalayas in 294 B.C. He is abducted by the mountain god - an eerie spirit that roams in the mountains and devours young cowherds!

The mountain god travels through black holes and carries Yaduk to his home planet, Seabor, which is a strange world of undulating liquid helium oceans and glowing radioactive forests. He introduces him to his people, the iljjocks.

The iljjocks are godlike creatures that look like animals. A dog-faced iljjock informs Yaduk that he has been brought to Seabor for a great purpose- he had to mate one of them and attain divine powers! This, to help them fight against their enemies, the vile and vicious seamones!

Then onwards, begins Yaduk’s hilarious and eye-popping adventure! He gets deeply involved with the locals and to attain divine powers, even fancies marrying a goat-faced iljjock. But, it turns out that the iljjocks mate with their souls and their souls don’t match!

Finally, Yaduk finds an iljjock soulmate, falls in love with her and marries her. Just when he is about to settle into a life of marital bliss, he gets involved in violent skirmishes with the seamones that result in staggering revelations about life, death and the universe!

Yaduk lives in Seabor for twenty-four days. In that short period, he manages to lose his human body, gets a new iljjock one, manages to get his soul scattered, heals back again and finally mates with an iljjock to attain divine powers!

Finally, he is ready to go back to Earth and share the divine powers with the entire human race. There is a minor complication, though. For one day that passes on Seabor, a hundred years pass on Earth. More than two thousand years have passed since he was abducted from Lachvi!

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by John (new) - added it

John Meszaros | 11 comments A very intriguing plot. I’ll gladly read and review.

You can send a copy to my e-mail at: jmeszaro@gmail.com

I can do ePub, mobi or PDF, though ePub works best.

Thanks!

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
sent in your request John

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dear John,

Thanks for the offer and sorry for the delay. If you are still interested, I will email a epub version to you.

Best regards

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

John wrote: "A very intriguing plot. I’ll gladly read and review.

You can send a copy to my e-mail at: jmeszaro@gmail.com

I can do ePub, mobi or PDF, though ePub works best.

Thanks!"

Dear John,

Thanks for the offer and sorry for the delay. If you are still interested, I shall email epub and pdf versions to you.

Best regards

Anita Vaani