Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 10 chapters of YA Contemporary Romance/Mental Illness

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toku (last edited Oct 05, 2017 03:02PM) (new)

Toku | 2 comments Hi! I'm in dire need of some beta readers for my novel. It is not completed and I only have 15 chapters written so far and if you could read ten of those (42k) that would be great! I've gotten great reviews but I would like someone's professional, unbiased opinion (especially since it deals with mental illness!)

Here's the synopsis!
After the traumatizing night that tore apart Ellie's entire family, she develops Androphobia.
A fear of men.
When she realizes that therapy hasn't helped her fear subside, she and her sister move to San Francisco in hopes that it'll give them both a fresh start. But when she's enrolled into Westprep, a gender-mixed highschool, she comes to terms with the fact that in order to move forward, she has to delve into memories from the past.

And let's just say that some things are better left forgotten.

--
(It would help if you have previous knowledge about topics like mental illness, depression, panic attacks, and even rape. If you don't, that's also fine. )
Please comment your email (Gmail preferably) or PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :)

P.S. for those of you interested, here's the link to my wattpad book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/1035582...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 3 comments Hi Fauzia,
I'd be interested in beta reading your book chapters for you. I have some prior knowledge of some of the topics discussed in your story. I'll PM you my email, if that works for you.

Emily

message 3: by Toku (new)

Toku | 2 comments Emily wrote: "Hi Fauzia,
I'd be interested in beta reading your book chapters for you. I have some prior knowledge of some of the topics discussed in your story. I'll PM you my email, if that works for you.

E..."

Yes, that would be awesome! Thanks. :)