Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Claiming Books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sacha (new)

Sacha Black (sachablack) | 20 comments Hi,

This book is mine, but there is an author with the same name as me on here, I believe I have some spaces in my name to resolve that, but I can't edit the book data to claim it.

I do have a third book of the same title: 13 Steps To Evil How To Craft A Superbad Villain (but with the addition 'Workbook') It is live on Amazon and has been for a couple of weeks but I can't see it on here. I need to claim that one too (if it's on here) if not, I'll add it myself.

Please could you help?

Many Thanks

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1492 comments I moved the book to your profile.

I'm not seeing the workbook edition on GR. You are welcome to add it yourself or post the information here and a librarian can add it for you.

message 3: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3671 comments Sacha, great job on creating the listing for 13 Steps to Evil: How to Craft Superbad Villains: Workbook! I completed the listing by correcting the title (...Craft Superbad Villains instead of ...Craft a Superbad Villain) and standardizing the punctuation and capitalization in the title, as well as adding the format (Kindle).

message 4: by Sacha (new)

Sacha Black (sachablack) | 20 comments Thank you both so much

message 5: by Sacha (last edited Dec 14, 2017 04:32AM) (new)

Sacha Black (sachablack) | 20 comments Hello, sorry to trouble you again, but I've now changed my author name back to just Sacha Black (with the 'de' removed) for the book called Keepers under my pen name Sacha de Black. Currently the cover is in transition on Amazon, although viewing it on a Chrome browser it is now correct on Amazon. The author name is correct too. https://www.amazon.com/Keepers-Eden-E... Please could you help me to move the book under my original pen name as I have a good reads account for Sacha Black - to help identify me as there are a couple of authors with my name, I have also written several books with the name 13 Steps To Evil - How To Craft A Superbad Villain? I guess this will disable the Sacha de Black account as it's the only book on this pen name?? Please note, I do have a giveaway running until tomorrow on the Sacha de Black account - could you advise how I make all these changes? Many Thanks

message 6: by Sacha (new)

Sacha Black (sachablack) | 20 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

That's the link to the book I am referring to.