Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please update my cover image

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth St.John | 19 comments Hi
I've uploaded a new cover image for The Lady of the Tower and I can't seem to get it to show up on my page. The cover that should be showing is the one with a pink sky, the Tower of London and NO woman.
I've tried combining, but apparently there's nothing to combine.
Thanks for your help.
Elizabeth

The Lady of the Tower: A Novel

message 2: by Dobby (last edited Oct 01, 2017 03:35PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Working on it...

Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as readers want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover edition (ACE). See Author FAQ and Adding an alternate-cover edition.

Here is your new alternate-cover edition for Kindle ASIN B01B8NL7FO, The Lady of the Tower .

As the author, you can set the default edition — that is, the one that comes up in searches by title and shows on your author profile. Here's how to do that.

Amazon is still showing the older cover for the paperback edition. Will that be changing as well? If so, let us know and we can create an ACE for that edition as well.

I also created the new The Lydiard Chronicles series and added The Lady of the Tower as book #1.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth St.John | 19 comments Thank you so much for your help, and apologies for missing this post earlier. I also appreciate you adding the series.
Thanks again.

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments I was very happy to do it, Elizabeth. :)

Regarding your paperback edition: will that be getting the new cover as well?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth St.John | 19 comments Hi Dobby - yes, it will. Printed version should be updated on Amazon within two weeks.
Thank you

message 6: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Oh, lovely! I'll add a note to my calendar to check back later, or if you have a copy of the cover image, I can add it now. You can add the image to your profile for us to copy: https://www.goodreads.com/photo/new (.jpg or .gif format)

message 7: by Dobby (last edited Oct 11, 2017 08:00PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3610 comments Elizabeth, I've added the ACE for the paperback edition (ISBN 9781523417889) here.