Team Jacob discussion

new book???

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Ok guys if stepehanie wrote another book about the origin of one of the vampires(not just cullen clan) who would you want it to be about???

well i would choose jasper or emmette

jasper cuz hes always been interesting to me and emmette cuz he never had a story told(or he did and i cant remember{i read all the books a while ago})

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina (so_vintage87) | 6 comments I want to hear more of Alice's story personally. I want to know more about her human life because she doesn't remember it

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments yea, me too! also because i personally think of myself as an alice clone lol. =) and, though it would be a loooong book, i would love to hear more of carlisle's story.

and emmett was mauled by a bear. rosalie found him and ran him back to carlisle. that's how they fell in love.

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie (httpwwwgoodreadscompups) | 8 comments hmmm...I would want to know more about Roaslie, why she is so stuck up.

message 5: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments she talks about that in eclipse.

message 6: by Syd シド (new)

Syd シド ♫Just one of the wolves ♫ (sydaroo) | 88 comments Alice and then esme because we know nothing about her past

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments true.

message 8: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments i wanna know more bout victoria y is she evil?????? lol

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments yea, how did james find her, how they fell in love (because it IS an evil verion of a love story.)

and she technically isn't evil. think about it, if someone killed edward while bella was a vampire, what would she do???

message 10: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments dats tru i guess wat i meant by evil was she killed humans but then again thats all vampires x cept the cullens

message 11: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments true. so not evil, averagely evil

message 12: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments yup lol

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments no one comments on this group anymore but us. poor group. =(

message 14: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments awe =(

message 15: by Leah Black (new)

Leah Black | 4 comments i would say alice i realy think that she is one of the best charries

message 16: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments lol

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments YAY someone else commented!! and i agree

message 18: by Gabbie (new)

Gabbie | 6 comments lol

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle there's a new book out...its called the second short life of bree tanner...one of the newborns talkied about in eclipse

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Delong (emmasalavatore) | 2 comments Alice cause she is AWESOME!

message 21: by Tara (new)

Tara (rebergirl302) | 1 comments Jasper because his past seemed dynamic and very interesting to me at least. Jasper is my favorite vampire.

message 22: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Gray i would say alice we know nothing about her really apart from a slight bit in the first one from what james said but i think that would be exciting!

message 23: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 37 comments deffinately

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i know things about alice..like alot of stuff...she is sooo cool!!!!!!!!and shes preety...and cute