63 Y Is For Yesterday Sue Grafton 4
64 Barely Legal Stuart Woods 3
65 Dark Legacy Christine Feehan 4
66 Forever Charmed Rose Pressey 3
67 Charmed Again Rose Pressey 3
68 Forever Concealed Kathleen Brooks 3+
69 Kissing Jessie Laurie Kellogg 3

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments Nice list Merrilee!
I am looking forward to the new Sue Grafton. I had a print copy of the PJ Tracy book out from the library but ran out of time. I am disappointed there is no audio version of it. Looks like you enjoyed both books.
PJ Tracy is coming to the Southern Festival of Books here in Nashville in a couple of weeks. It's scheduled on the first day, a Friday at noon so I am not sure I'll get off work to make it but am going to try.

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1639 comments Nice month Merrilee! I'm up to "W" on Sue Grafton :)

message 4: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2678 comments Good one, Merrilee.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month Merrilee

message 6: by Susan (new)

Susan (goodreadscomsusan_calder) | 8 comments For anyone interested in meeting Sue Grafton, she will be coming to the Left Coast Crime Festival in March 2019 in Vancouver Canada, where she will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Registration for the festival is already underway.

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3626 comments Good month and nice count for the year so far!

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments Thanks Susan
The award is well deserved and the conference sounds like fun.
Susan wrote: "For anyone interested in meeting Sue Grafton, she will be coming to the Left Coast Crime Festival in March 2019 in Vancouver Canada, where she will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Re..."

message 9: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8053 comments Susan wrote: "For anyone interested in meeting Sue Grafton, she will be coming to the Left Coast Crime Festival in March 2019 in Vancouver Canada, where she will be honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award. Re..."

Don't think I'll make it but she us tempting. Have long wanted to visit Vancouver, and having just been to Toronto I'm fond of all things Canadian! I met Sue Grafton years ago when she came to our local mystery books store and she is quite a nice lady. An author at B-con recounted a story about how nice she is, and if my pea brain can remember it I'll come back and tell it! ;-)

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8053 comments Merrilee in AZ wrote: "60 Nothing Stays Buried P.J.Tracey 4
61 Cabin By The Lake Desiree Douglas 3
62 Ride The Storm Karen Chance 3+
63 Y Is For Yesterday Sue Grafton 4
64 Barely Legal Stuart Woods 3
65 Dark Legacy Chris..."

Am download "Y" now for future listening. Glad to see you liked it.

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments We'd love to hear the story Carol!
Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Susan wrote: "For anyone interested in meeting Sue Grafton, she will be coming to the Left Coast Crime Festival in March 2019 in Vancouver Canada,

An author at B-con recounted a story about how nice she is, and if my pea brain can remember it I'll come back and tell it! ;-) ..."

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan (goodreadscomsusan_calder) | 8 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Susan wrote: "For anyone interested in meeting Sue Grafton, she will be coming to the Left Coast Crime Festival in March 2019 in Vancouver Canada, where she will be honoured with a Lifetime Achieve..."

I was at B'con Toronto too. How did I miss you among the 1700 attendees? I was also at that session -- was it B'con 101? - where several panelists talked about Sue Grafton's niceness. (I forget the details too), I'm trying to talk my husband into attending Left Coast Crime Vancouver. He is a Sue Grafton fan.

message 13: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8053 comments Susan wrote: "I'm trying to talk my husband into attending Left Coast Crime Vancouver. He is a Sue Grafton fan. ..."

Yes, B-con 101. Even though this was I think my 6th B-con, I wanted to hear what they said. Was glad they said more about Speed Dating, I will do that next time.

I would love to go to Left Coast Crime Vancouver, have never been to Vancouver and hear it's beautiful and interesting. Don't think the budget will allow though.

Do you think you'll go to St. Petersburg next September?

message 14: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14610 comments Susan: How fun that you and Carol both attended B'con! Along with seventeen hundred other people, wow!

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan (goodreadscomsusan_calder) | 8 comments I don't think St. Petersburg will fit my schedule next year, much as I'd enjoy a Florida vacation. I visited that area several times many years ago, when my husband's aunt had a winter place there.