Genre Readers looking to expand discussion

Mary Higgins Clark

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1202 comments Mod
This month's Author Spotlight is all about MARY HIGGINS CLARK

Mary Higgins Clark, #1 international and New York Times bestselling author, is the author of 46 books and counting: she’s written thirty-three suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, Mount Vernon Love Story; two children’s books, including The Magical Christmas Horse; and a memoir, Kitchen Privileges. She has also written five holiday suspense novels with Carol Higgins Clark and The Cinderella Murder, a new thriller in collaboration with bestselling novelist Alafair Burke.

Clark’s books have sold more than 100 million copies in the United States alone. Her books are beloved around the world and have made her an international bestseller many times over.

Please check out her Goodreads page and some of her books.

You can read any of her books that you think may interest you, just come here after you do and share what you thought of it. Or if you have already read some of her works, what is your opinion of it?

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1202 comments Mod
I read The Sleeping Beauty Killer while I was out of town at a training session, seemed a good book to take to while away the hotel time. It was probably a good thing I was stuck in a hotel with just this book because I may not have finished it otherwise.

It is billed as a thriller but it wasn't very thrilling. It wasn't bad just slow paced. I haven't read the other books in the series so the problems between the main character and her boyfriend (?) didn't really draw me in.

I have another of her books that I will check out to compare if I get enough time.