YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Beast Within (Villains, #2)
This topic is about The Beast Within
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince by Serena Valentino - Restarting July 16th 2019

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 667 comments

A cursed prince sits alone in a secluded castle. Few have seen him, but those who claim they have say his hair is wild and nails are sharp--like a beast's! But how did this prince, once jovial and beloved by the people, come to be a reclusive and bitter monster? And is it possible that he can ever find true love and break the curse that has been placed upon him?

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments I never think of the Beast as the villain of the story - that's Gaston! I'm excited to learn more of his story, though, and as I already feel an affinity with him it shouldn't be hard for me to love this.

message 3: by Dannii (last edited Oct 21, 2017 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments 1/4: (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments 2/4: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Joining!

message 6: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments WHAT!!! what do you mean his old friend!!!

message 7: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 1 -5 (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments 3/4: (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments Rae wrote: "WHAT!!! what do you mean his old friend!!!"

I KNOW!!!!!!

message 10: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 6 -14 (view spoiler)

message 11: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Dannii wrote: "Rae wrote: "WHAT!!! what do you mean his old friend!!!"

I KNOW!!!!!!"

That seriously made my heart speed up... blasphemy!!!

message 12: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Aye poor Lumiere... talk about loyalty.

message 13: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Wait what?? (view spoiler)

message 14: by Rae (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 15-fin (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments Rae wrote: "Chapter 15-fin [spoilers removed]"

Lumiere has always been one of my favourite characters. I am so glad that didn't change here.

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8328 comments 4/4: (view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83335 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting July 15th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 18: by Ashy Khaira (new) - added it

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 1 to 7 (view spoiler)

message 19: by Ashy Khaira (new) - added it

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 8 to 14 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Ashy Khaira (new) - added it

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 15 to 21 (view spoiler)

message 21: by Ashy Khaira (new) - added it

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Finished chapter 4

(view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Finished chapter 10

(view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Alli wrote: "Up to Chapter 10 ~ Right?!?! Ugh...

message 25: by Shannara (last edited Jul 17, 2019 10:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shannara | 727 comments Finished chapter 17

(view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Finished!

(view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Alli wrote: "Up to Chapter 19 ~

(view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
I'm in once I've finished Gone Girl. Hopefully get to this at the weekend.

I started this today. I have a funny feeling it's going to be a quick book. I've read up to chapter .

I like the extra back story with the characters. It's nice to have more depth. Not too much to say yet. I really need to learn how to add the spoiler bit as I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

message 30: by Shannara (last edited Jul 22, 2019 08:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shannara | 727 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "I started this today. I have a funny feeling it's going to be a quick book. I've read up to chapter .

I like the extra back story with the characters. It's nice to have more depth. Not too much t..."

All you have to do is put < > around the word spoiler to start it and then < / insert word here > that around the word spoiler to finish your spoiler. No spaces or anything. It looks weird here cause if I do it anything like how it’s supposed to, you won’t be able to see it. If you need more help, just let me know! 😊

Shannara wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "I started this today. I have a funny feeling it's going to be a quick book. I've read up to chapter .

I like the extra back story with the characters. It's nice to ..."

Thank you. I used to blog and know all this stuff but because I haven't used goodreads properly for years I've forgotten it all.

Chapter 10

(view spoiler)

Chapter 17.

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

Shannara | 727 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

So true!!!!