YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Fairest of All (Villains, #1)
This topic is about Fairest of All
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Villains #1) by Serena Valentino - Restarting April 9th 2019

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riddhi. (new) - added it

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 653 comments

The tale of the young princess and her evil stepmother, the Wicked Queen, is widely known. Despite a few variations from telling to telling, the story remains the same—the Queen was jealous of the girl’s beauty, and this jealousy culminated in the Queen’s attempt on the sweet, naive girl’s life.

Another tale far less often spoken of is the one that explains what caused the Queen to become so contemptuously vile. Still, some have attempted to guess at the reason. Perhaps the Queen’s true nature was that of a wicked hag and her beautiful, regal appearance a disguise used to fool the King. Others claim that the Queen might have hated the girl for her resemblance to the King’s first wife. Mostly, the Queen is painted as a morally abhorrent woman who never loved another being during the course of her miserable life.

In fact, the theories about exactly what caused the Queen’s obsessive vanity and jealous rage are too numerous to catalogue. This book recounts a version of the story that has remained untold until now. It is a tragic tale of love and loss, and it contains a bit of magic. It is a tale of the Wicked Queen…

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments The queen is one of my favourite villains so I am really excited to see what this book will do with her character.

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments 1/4: (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments 2/4: (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments 3/4: (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments 4/4: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Joining

message 8: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Crap I'm screwed, I may have seen Snow White once when I was like 6, I dont remember the story at all.

message 9: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 1-11 (view spoiler)

message 10: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments ooooo here we go. Self confidence is a necessity in life.

message 11: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 12 - 19 (view spoiler)

message 12: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Lake | 2199 comments Chapter 20 to fin (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8259 comments Rae wrote: "Chapter 1-11 [spoilers removed]"

I loved her character. Seeing it transform was so sad :(

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83065 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting April 9th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 1514 comments Fairest of All A Tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino

Chapters I-VI (view spoiler)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 1514 comments Chapters VII-XI (view spoiler)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 1514 comments Chapters XII-XIV

(view spoiler)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 1514 comments The ending (view spoiler)