Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Book of the Month > October/November 2017 Group Read: More Than a Summer Love by Savannah J. Frierson *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Oct 01, 2017 10:20AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Our October/November group read is More Than a Summer Love.

Feel free to join us for our read and discussion.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Has anyone started reading this yet?

Any thoughts? I plan to read it, but I might not get to it until November.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 67 comments I am going to start it this weekend or early next week.

message 4: by Channasl (new)

Channasl | 138 comments I really enjoyed this book. I am interested in hearing thoughts from others on it.

message 5: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Starting the book on this evening...

message 6: by Kandyce (new)

Kandyce (kaydgee73) | 6 comments I read the book when it initially came out. The book was a good one, but not a favorite of my by this author. She is a great writer so I will continue to buy her works, but this one just happened to not be one of my favorites of hers.

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly  | 67 comments I have started the book and I'm on page 136. I must say that is so nice read a text where the author cares about those little pesky things like editing and developed characters. Sorry, but just finished a book that needed so much help.
In my reading notes, (I read more than one book at a time and keep them straight otherwise) I predicted that Liam will open his own construction company because he can't keep his current job and Ebony. Waiting to find out if I'm correct.
I think the author did a great job with Saffron. At first I was annoyed with her. She seemed like stereo type poppin'-gum-neck-swiveling-cuss-you-out-in-a-minute sista. As I have read more of the story, she is also afforded depth and I have come to like her.
More comments as I read.