What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Heart of a Killer (The Killer, #1)
This topic is about The Heart of a Killer
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance murder mystery. Three teen boys raised in foster care grow up and move away but murders bring them home. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Norcross | 5 comments High school girl befriends 3 "brothers" in the foster care system and dates one. While working at an ice cream shop she's attacked and the brothers murder the attacker. The girls father convinces the boyfriend to leave town. Now years later and all grown up murders start again. Forcing everyone to come home. In the end it's one of the brothers is the murder because he loved the girl and wants all her attention. He was a cop and even murdered his girlfriend and used her home as his own. I can't remember names titles or dates but it's been years and it's driving me insane I must remember the name of this book! And read it to see if it's as good as I remember.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
How long ago was "years"-- 3, 5, 25? Is the boyfriend the one who's doing the murders or is it one of the other two? Any memory of the cover? Is this a cozy mystery, thriller, horror?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Norcross | 5 comments 4 years ago. Not the boyfriend. One of the other brothers is. It's more romance.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Oct 02, 2017 12:30PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Don't know if Ayshe's suggestion is it--but it looked interesting enough that I've added it to Mount TBR.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Norcross | 5 comments Ayshe you are my hero!! That’s it! That’s it!!! Years... years I couldn’t remember and never made a post because I figured no one read or responded to them!
Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Heart of a Killer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jaci Burton (other topics)