Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

The Cowboy's Christmas Proposition (Red Dirt Royalty, #7)
The Cowboy's Christmas Proposition by Silver James

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Schield | 41 comments Mod
Can a country superstar and a dedicated cop strike a Christmas baby bargain?

Being a celebrity, Deacon Tate is always careful. So when a baby is left on his tour bus, he's 99 percent certain it isn't his. But he's 100 percent sure that trooper Quin Kincaid, who responds to the call, is the sexiest woman he's ever seen. He has to have her, no matter what.

But to Quin, Deacon seems too good to be true. Can she save the baby and herself from Deacon's spell—especially when he makes her an offer she can't refuse?

message 2: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 44 comments Why does every woman have to be sexy how about just a normal woman or would they not even catch their attention

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Jeri wrote: "Why does every woman have to be sexy how about just a normal woman or would they not even catch their attention"

I think it's meant that the hero finds her sexy. We meet people every day that someone else might think is okay, but someone else sees beauty. It's the "in the eye of the beholder".
Just my opinion.

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Question for Silver - is this book a continuation of your Red Dirt Royalty series? Or is it branching out? I thought I read that somewhere (your website maybe?).

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver James (silverjames) | 9 comments Marcie wrote: "Question for Silver - is this book a continuation of your Red Dirt Royalty series? Or is it branching out? I thought I read that somewhere (your website maybe?)."

Marcie, it is...both? LOL Now that the Barron Brothers all have their HEAs, I'm starting in on the Tate Boys (cousins to the Barrons.) First up is Deacon, who has appeared in several of the RDR books. The series name remains and while some of the books about the Tate Boys might be set away from the red dirt of Oklahoma, the "boys" know where home is.

And thanks for your explanation of "sexy." I see things the same way you do!

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Thank you for answering my question!

message 7: by Silver (new)

Silver James (silverjames) | 9 comments Marcie wrote: "Thank you for answering my question!"

Thanks for asking! :-)

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread