Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Billionaire's Baby Bind (Texas Cattleman's Club: Blackmail, #10)
This topic is about Billionaire's Baby Bind
Billionaire's Baby Bind (Texas Cattleman's Club: Blackmail) by Katherine Garbera

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Schield | 41 comments Mod
This billionaire dad is pure temptation…from USA TODAY bestselling author Katherine Garbera

No way is cowgirl Amberley Holbrook falling for a billionaire city slicker like Will Brady. He's only in Texas temporarily and he's a single father to a baby girl—two reasons she should stay away. If only the widower wasn't so…irresistible.

In town to investigate trouble at the Texas Cattleman's Club, Will soon finds himself examining his attraction to the feisty beauty, too. Sure, Amberley might be the perfect distraction, but is Will ready for more?

message 2: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 44 comments why not

message 3: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Garbera (katherine_garbera) | 12 comments Jeri wrote: "why not"

Jeri;

Will's wife passed away in childbirth so he's not sure he's ready to move on. I think that's why not. :) Also his life is back in the Seattle area and Amberley's heart is with the horses and the land in Texas. :)

Katherine

message 4: by Marcie (new)

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Must be interesting, and hard, to write a book that is part of a continuity. Being able to tell your own story but within the confines of the story arc.

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Garbera (katherine_garbera) | 12 comments Marcie wrote: "Must be interesting, and hard, to write a book that is part of a continuity. Being able to tell your own story but within the confines of the story arc."

It is a challenge which is why I always enjoy working on the continuities. A lot of my secondary characters will have their own stories later on so you have to be careful how you depict them. It's actually a lot of fun! :)

message 6: by Marcie (new)

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Thanks Katherine for answering my question!

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Garbera (katherine_garbera) | 12 comments Marcie wrote: "Thanks Katherine for answering my question!"

You're welcome!

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread