Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Fiancé in Name Only
This topic is about Fiancé in Name Only
Fiance In Name Only by Maureen Child

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Schield | 41 comments Mod
Make-believe romance has never felt so real! From USA TODAY bestselling author Maureen Child.

Bestselling writer Micah Hunter lives a nomadic life. Temporarily settling in a small town for research is outside his comfort zone. Only his tantalizing landlady can lure him from the isolation of his rented mansion. Because Kelly Flynn stirs him as no woman ever has.

And she needs his help. To placate her grandmother, Kelly asks Micah to pretend they’re engaged. He relishes the chance to be with Kelly…until acting like they’re in love begins to feel like more than an act!

message 2: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 44 comments Of course they fall in love I wish we could stay guessing until the end

message 3: by Marcie (new)

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments Jeri wrote: "Of course they fall in love I wish we could stay guessing until the end"

That's the joy of a romance - knowing that after all the hero and heroine go through that they will find their Happily Ever After! Course that's my opinion and why I read romance.

message 4: by Marcie (new)

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments A hero that is a writer! Don't see a lot of this occupation in romance. I love it!

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread