Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance discussion

Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby
This topic is about Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby
Billionaire Boss, Holiday Baby (Billionaires and Babies) by Janice Maynard

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Schield | 41 comments Mod
This bachelor boss gets a little holiday surprise…only from USA TODAY bestselling author Janice Maynard!

Being stranded with her crush-worthy boss isn’t part of Dani Meadows’s job description! But she and sexy CEO Nathaniel Winston are snowbound for Christmas…along with an adorable baby who might be Nathaniel’s daughter.

Nathaniel needs Dani’s help. But his fantasies about his executive assistant are nowhere near as hot as the reality of having her in his home…and in his bed. When the snow melts, will he be able to say goodbye?

message 2: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 44 comments I like stories that have kids in them makes for a fun reading

message 3: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Rock (joannerock) | 343 comments Mod
I like snowbound stories :-). So romantic!!

message 4: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 44 comments of course it is his other wise what is the point of the story

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy W | 1 comments I would love to see more stories that are not secret babies. Or fake relationships.

message 6: by Joanne (new)

Hi Wendy,

It's interesting you say this! As we move into 2018, our editors have been pushing the authors to focus a bit less on babies. They will still be a part of our series, of course, but there will be fewer titles per month with that emphasis.

We've been working hard to write high drama, passionate stories for you in the New Year!

message 7: by Marcie (last edited Oct 04, 2017 08:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marcie Robinson | 33 comments I enjoyed this book immensely and love the Billionaires and Babies series.
But I see Joanne's comment to have fewer titles with babies. I'm focusing on the word 'fewer' and take it to mean there will still be Billionaires and Babies. 35 years of Desire books means great storylines so I hope the line doesn't change too much. I understand the need to grow (Secrets of the A-list comes to mind), but let's not lose sight of what brought us to those 35 years. All my opinion of course.
And I didn't mean to take away from the release of Janice's book.

message 8: by Joanne (new)

Agree, Marcie! We love our Billionaires and Babies!!!! That goes nowhere :-).

Harlequin Desire: Passionate, Provocative Romance

unread topics | mark unread