Duffy Browns Cozy Mystery Series discussion

The Cycle Path Mysteries > Oct 1 National Homemake Cookie Day

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duffy (new)

Duffy Brown | 125 comments Can you smell them now? Will it be peanut butter, chocolate chip or snickerdoodle? Do you still bake cookies? Got a fave recipe? Do you like recipes in your cozies mysteries?

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 11 comments Duffy, Now you have me craving theses cookies: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! They have the best of everything in them (you can even add nuts if desired. I really like cozy mysteries that include recipes and have tried a number of them. I, also, try recipes posted on some of the authors blogs.

message 3: by Duffy (new)

Duffy Brown | 125 comments Joanne wrote: "Duffy, Now you have me craving theses cookies: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies! They have the best of everything in them (you can even add nuts if desired. I really like cozy mysteries...”
If they have a few nutritional qualities I can justify eating cookies. I’m such a cookie monster!!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 295 comments Mod
Duffy wrote: "Can you smell them now? Will it be peanut butter, chocolate chip or snickerdoodle? Do you still bake cookies? Got a fave recipe? Do you like recipes in your cozies mysteries?"

Duffy, I enjoy recipes in the cozies that I read ( but they make me hungry! ) =)

My favorite cookies are chocolate chip and peanut butter.