Addicted to YA discussion

One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, #2)
This topic is about One Dark Throne
Series > One Dark Throne

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

Jamie Hanley | 1 comments Loved it!!! Favorite character is Mirabella. She has loved her sisters since the beginning. She is strong and genuine. I was really starting to hate Katherine but by the end I felt really sorry for her. She is just so damaged. This book was so well written in my opinion. Can’t wait for the next one! I was not happy about what happened Joseph. I did not really care for Jules in the first book but I am really interested in what direction her story will go. Arsinoe has always felt like the main character in this story. I hope she will be reunited with Braddock. I can’t understand why it is not yet obvious to everyone that Katherine is not a poisoner. Maybe her snake is her familiar??? At one point I though maybe the bear would end up being her familiar, maybe she has no ability at all! Sorry just rambling I guess LOL

Janna (mzhyde) | 469 comments Loved this sequel! I'm so sad we'll have to wait one more year for the next book!

I love what Blake did with Katharine. She's not my favorite character, but I really liked reading her chapters. They were so dark and twisted, gimme more please!

Even though this book has a few predictable plot twists I couldn't put it down. I wanted to keep on reading to learn more about the sisters. I'm so excited for the next book!