Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Opportunities! > Author Takeover Event

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Woods (mjwoodsbooks) | 22 comments Hello all! I'm new here...an emerging romance author from Central NY (yeah, that snowy spot smack in the middle we call Syracuse). I've been at this author gig for about a year now and am releasing my 3rd novel next month.
I wanted to share with you that I'm doing my first author takeover event on Facebook, and there are lots of indies and newbies attending. It's today from Noon EST to 10:30 pm EST. I'm on at 7:30 pm EST! The Facebook page Whoo Gives a Hoot is celebrating 1000 likes and they often do author takeovers, so if you're looking to do one, you might want to check out the event! It may be an opportunity for you down the road, and all these indies would love to see support from other authors while they have some fun and giveaway free books today!
Here is the link, you just have to join the Facebook Group From Left to Write to participate, and a Like for Whoo Gives a Hoot would be welcome, I'm sure! Happy Sunday!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/55413...

MJ Woods

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 1239 comments Mod
Joined!!

message 3: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Woods (mjwoodsbooks) | 22 comments Thank you Carole! Hope to see you there.
MJ

message 4: by Judy (new)

Judy Martialay | 176 comments M.J. wrote: "Hello all! I'm new here...an emerging romance author from Central NY (yeah, that snowy spot smack in the middle we call Syracuse). I've been at this author gig for about a year now and am releasing..."

Welcome, MJ, a fellow New Yorker!

message 5: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Woods (mjwoodsbooks) | 22 comments Judy wrote: "M.J. wrote: "Hello all! I'm new here...an emerging romance author from Central NY (yeah, that snowy spot smack in the middle we call Syracuse). I've been at this author gig for about a year now and..."

Thank you, Judy! Yes, and proud to be! :) Hi!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread