Cozy Mystery Corner discussion

Tagged for Death (Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #1)
This topic is about Tagged for Death
Featured Series and Cozies > Garage Sale Mystery (Tagged for Death) by Sherry Harris

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nell (last edited Oct 01, 2017 03:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nell | 2595 comments Mod
The featured series for October 2017 is the Sarah Winston Garage Sale mystery by Sherry Harris. The MC is a garage sale maven and the former wife of an Air Force officer who is now chief of police. Set in Ellington, Massachusetts, the first book in the series, Tagged for Death, was a finalist for the Agatha Award.

Tagged for Death (A Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery, 1) by Sherry Harris

Other books in the series are:
The Longest Yard Sale (Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #2) by Sherry Harris All Murders Final! (Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #3) by Sherry Harris A Good Day to Buy (Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #4) by Sherry Harris I Know What You Bid Last Summer (Sarah Winston Garage Sale Mystery #5) by Sherry Harris

The Longest Yard Sale
All Murders Final!
A Good Day to Buy
and
I Know What You Bid Last Summer, coming in Feb

Discuss any book in the series here.

Gary Sundell | 787 comments I read the first two a few months back for the monthly serial read challenge. I enjoyed both.

Melodie (melodieco) | 653 comments I read the first 2 and liked them both. Have #3 & #4. Will try to get one read this month!

Chris I just finished it!! So happy with finding a new author that I want to continue with -- thank you, thank you, thank you for introducing a good author to us!!

message 5: by jaxnsmom (new) - added it

jaxnsmom | 2406 comments Mod
I'm almost halfway through and am really enjoying it.

message 6: by Mark (last edited Oct 06, 2017 10:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Baker (carstairs38) | 692 comments I've been reading the series from the first, and it is a lot of fun. I'm dying to know where things go from the ending of the 4th book.

Nell | 2595 comments Mod
I am reading the fourth book in the series - A Good Day to Buy.

message 8: by Nell (last edited Nov 01, 2017 03:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nell | 2595 comments Mod
Just finished A Good Day to Buy. Very good mystery - several suspects, plot twists and a tantalizing end that makes me want to know what will happen next in Sarah's personal life.