2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Last Man Standing (Black Ops Inc., #7)
This topic is about Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing > Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Nov 21, 2017 08:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Black Ops, Inc. operative Joe Green is determined to bring to justice the man responsible for former team member Bryan Tompkins's death. He's convinced the ambush that killed Bryan was no coincidence, but a setup. Unsure of the consequences of the battle he's about to start, Joe distances himself from both his Black Ops, Inc. team members and the woman he loves, Bryan's sister, Stephanie Tompkins.

But Stephanie knows there must be some reason Joe broke it off, and when she hears Joe's charged with a murder in Sierra Leone, she wastes no time in breaking him out of prison. Then they must unravel the mystery behind the ambush, and bring resolution to a long-ago betrayal.

Settings
Freetown, Sierra Leone
Ft. Mead, Maryland

Prologue
27 Chapters
Epilogue

Character List
(view spoiler)

Spoiler Info
(view spoiler)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I just realized that I missed reading this book. Did anyone else read it? I've got it now and can start.

Im reading it next. I’m seriously behind in my reading.

message 4: by Anita (last edited Nov 04, 2017 03:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I can understand that! I've been really selective in the ARC's I've requested so I can cut down my monthly reading list.

I’m really sorry. My Mom is gravely ill and I haven’t had a lot of time to read.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I am so sorry that your mom is so sick. It is never easy.

Thanks, Anita. It is tough.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I finished this book last week. Whenever you're ready is fine with me.

Jonetta - Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much, Robin.