Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Critique partner for adventure/fantasy book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saloni (new)

Saloni | 11 comments Hi everyone! I'm about 2/3 of the way done writing my story. It's currently sitting at 50K words. I would appreciate some continual feedback as I keep writing. I'd be happy to do the same for anyone who's interested. I enjoy reading adventure, fantasy, YA and children's books. If you're writing a book in any of those genres, perhaps we'll make a good match :)
A fair warning: I may be a bit slow in giving feedback because I'm still in school.

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv Hauvuy (livhauvuy) | 29 comments Hi! I'm also in school and I'm nine chapters into rewriting my fantasy novel... I'd love to work with you if you're interested! My email is oliviahauvuy@gmail.com

MountainGuardian | 8 comments Hello, I also take classes and I am writing an adventure series ( Also wrote a fantasy story and Interested in children's books.) looking for a CP.
Can we (3) try to connect or am I too late to the party?

message 4: by Saloni (new)

Saloni | 11 comments MountainGuardian wrote: "Hello, I also take classes and I am writing an adventure series ( Also wrote a fantasy story and Interested in children's books.) looking for a CP.
Can we (3) try to connect or am I too late to th..."

Hey! Sure, you can email me at salonisuhas@gmail.com.

message 5: by Christina (new)

Christina Scott | 9 comments Hello Saloni,

I have a YA/Sci-Fi book at 23,000 words. I'd be interested in a swap. Are you still looking for people?

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 11 comments Hey Saloni!

If you don't mind another critique partner, I'm interested in swapping with you. I have a teen fantasy novel and am part way through with the edits. You can email me at blmp143@gmail.com.