[asmb] Book Club discussion

Anything Goes > ASMB -> UEMB

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raptorpat (new)

Raptorpat | 1 comments Hello all,

Long story short - [as] unceremoniously pulled the plug on the ASMB about a year ago. Shortly before, Luuv created his own forum (UnevenEdge), and it has since become the replacement home for the ASMB community. Luuv unfortunately passed away this summer just shy of a year into UEMB, but we've made an effort to keep the place running - for him and for the community.

There are still a lot of ASMB people who haven't gotten the memo just because they either weren't around when this all went down or because they didn't hear via word of mouth on fb or reddit or where ever else. So I stumbled upon this little ASMB book club and, while I don't know how active it is, I just want to let you guys know that we're still here if you want to come home.

http://unevenedge.com/index.php

message 2: by Jamie (JK), Houdini Mod (new)

Jamie (JK) (eimajtl) | 703 comments Mod
💖

message 3: by Katt_goddess (new)

Katt_goddess | 267 comments What sucks is that I didn't get any sort of notice that anyone or anything had been posted recently in this group. :| But yes, the [asmb] is now on UnevenEdge, so come on down and be asshats once more. Lazzo-Free since forever. :P :D There's even a Books folder.