Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Never Never (Never Never, #1)
This topic is about Never Never
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 12: Anna and Riddhi (October Besties)

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #12: ROMANTIC SUSPENSE.
⭐️Anna and ⭐️Riddhi

Read a book off the Books ♥ Romance ♥ YA ♥ NA ♥ Suspense ♥ List.

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Hi how are you doing? You are my new pair partner :-)

message 3: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Hey,there Anna.Sorry I checked in so late.We can start now if you want.

message 4: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Can we start with RoseBlood by A.G. Howard or Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor ?
If not, then you can pick a book.

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Is it OK if we schedule was shorter books I listen to audible I'm legally blind and can't read it regular print it takes me forever to listen to books that are 15 hours are over generally I can do a 10 hour book in a week I don't mean to be complicated

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments So I asked and I don't think we have to read the same book at the same time can you confused how this challenge works myself do you know? And I love your dress in your profile picture that is so pretty

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments OK so I am going to read never never I think I'm doing the challenge right I don't think we have to read the same books at the same time but I'm not sure I will have to ask

message 8: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Anna wrote: "OK so I am going to read never never I think I'm doing the challenge right I don't think we have to read the same books at the same time but I'm not sure I will have to ask"

The goal IS to read the same book at the same time. Or at least at a similar time to your partner if you have different reading speeds. That way you can discuss the book together.

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments OK got it now so I started never never because of the shorter book after we finish that one we can read one that you have chosen if that's OK with you rid

message 10: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Yes.I am so sorry I replied late.I didn't get any notifications so I didn't check.Sorry, I will be more regular.Start Never Never.

message 11: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments No worries for our next book and we read books that the other person read?

message 12: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Yes.It says that we have to read the same books.

message 13: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments I think we have to read the same books and less we read each other's books but I would have to check on that funny note though never never takes place in Louisiana and that is the state I live in :-) part of the book takes place in New Orleans much which is a city in Louisiana End it is pretty famous

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Omg what an ending we definitely must discuss I'm on the edge of my seat I have no idea what's going on the book but is written that way so I don't feel too bad

message 15: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Well, it is 9:36 p.m. in your country right now.
Could you tell me the timings when you remain online?
That way I can schedule the book discussing.

message 16: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments At the beginning of the book, I remember thinking to myself what the heck is going on.I mean Charlie doesn't remember anything.What's that all about.God!

message 17: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments What an ending they knew how to keep you hanging on it waiting for the next book I like Silas in the lead this relationship though I like sibling relationships portrayed where they are close

message 18: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Charlie is my age though.She is seventeen, just like me.And her birthday is 5 days before mine.Hers is 21st March and mine is 26th.

message 19: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Have you read any Colleen Hoover books before?
I have read Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover.She really gives the perfect twists at the end of every chapter.

message 20: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments The part where they find blood and mud smeared on the sheets.It was a little confusing, but shocking.
It took me a while to make sense out of the whole thing.

message 21: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments They never made it clear what the mud and blood was about and why Charlie went home dirty what part are you wan?

message 22: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Well, they never really said anything clearly about that incident.This whole thing is messed up.I am reading chapter 13 now and just one more chapter is left.And there are so many loose ends.Are we going to read the second book in the series?

message 23: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Okay.So, I have finished reading and I have so many questions.
I'll discuss it with you when you're online.
But I love Colleen Hoover's books.And I am enjoying reading and discussing with you so much.

message 24: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments I've actually never read any of calling his parents but I'm enjoying this one there's a scene in the book where they go to a psychic and get terror row cards read I've never done that but I wonder what the blank card minute do you think it was a symbol for their memories?

message 25: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments What should we read next?

message 26: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments I have these Sweet Nothing by Jamie McGuire
Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker in mind.
If you have any other book in mind,please let me know.

message 27: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Are they romances or romantic suspense is?

message 28: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Let me see which one it's on audible

message 29: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Both these books are from the list they have provided and yes, they are romantic suspense.

message 30: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments Let's do the KA Tucker a book I read her I'm never read from the other other

message 31: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Yes.I have started reading.I am sorry I forget to notify you.I am really sorry.I'll get better at this.Please don't hate me.

message 32: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna (annasweetrose) | 77 comments No worries :-) how are you liking it so far

message 33: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments Well, it starts off pretty interesting.I hope it stays like that.

message 34: by Riddhi. (new)

Riddhi. (goodreadscomriddhi_desiderium) | 28 comments What chapter are you on?I am on chapter 10.I am finding the narration really good.Do you like the book or do you want to switch to some other book?Just let me know and we can read a book of your choice.But please don't forcefully read a book you don't like.Always feel free to let me know if you don't like a book.We can stop there and start again.
Happy Reading!