Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

They Call Me Alexandra Gastone (Alexandra Gastone, #1)
This topic is about They Call Me Alexandra Gastone
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 9: Vicki and Sakshi (October Besties)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5533 comments Pair #9: MYSTERY.
⭐️Vicki and ⭐️Sakshi

Read a book off the 2016 YA Mysteries List.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Hey, Sakshi, how do these look? Do any interest you?

Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke Holding Court by K.C. Held They Call Me Alexandra Gastone (Alexandra Gastone, #1) by T.A. Maclagan

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Hye!!

I must say all of your choices were great, but
I actually liked this one the most They Call Me Alexandra Gastone (Alexandra Gastone, #1) by T.A. Maclagan

Can we start reading this.. ??

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Of course! Let’s go with that one then.

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Vicki wrote: "Of course! Let’s go with that one then."

Okay... Then so, when will you start reading it? I'm really looking forward to read this one.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I’ll start it tomorrow.

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments I'll start it tomorrow too... Happy reading

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments You too. Fingers crossed it’s good!

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments I finished it... How much you have read??

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Oh, I'm so glad you liked it! Normally when we buddy read we make some posts throughout our reading, so I didn't realize that you were reading it yet. I've only read a few chapters. I have been so busy with health issues (dr. appointments), business things with my hubby, my daughter's wedding, and more that I have been WAY behind on my reading!

I hope you do post some of your thoughts on the book!

message 11: by Sukh (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments It's alright... Actually I wasn't planning to read it this fast, I have been reading sone pages here and there.. But I got my holidays, so I just read few chapters and it was so good that I finished it in a go.

And health comes first, you can read it later too. That will be okay. Also... Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. I hope she will live a really happy married life.

I will share my views when you would finish this, there is so much to talk too. But only read when you will feel healthy.

Get well soon

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Sukh, I appreciate that. I'll be reading it soon but it'll take me a few days to do so.

message 13: by Sukh (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments You can take as much time as it needs...no hurry.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I finally had a chance to read and finish this! I'm so sorry it took me so long.

I liked the book a lot. I loved Alexandra's character. I thought she was compelling and I love how she managed to be a sleeper agent and a high school student. That would take some skill. LOL I also like twists and turns in books so this one was the type of book I like.