1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Kate Kid and Jay

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Going to work is usually something that people dread on doing. They hate taking the long walk or car ride to a place where they really don't want to be.

That's different for Muse A and B though. The two of them don't know one another, they had never talked to one another, but they always are walking in the same direction every single weekday. Muse A is always behind Muse B and though they usually aren't that far away from one another, Muse B always ends up able to cross the street before Muse A gets stopped by that annoying orange hand telling them not to cross, and then, the cars move, cutting the two off.

Just like every single day....

One day, Muse A is walking down the road, and... Muse B isn't there. They start to wonder if they're sick, but of course, have no idea where they live or who they even are, so it doesn't worry them too much. They just hope they're back tomorrow.

As A approaches a street, suddenly they hear running behind them. They pause and look back only to see Muse B flying by them and across the street calling out, "Sorry, couldn't break my streak!"

And when you are about to answer, you see that damn orange hand and cars blocking your path from your racing buddy. You swear that tomorrow, you're going to talk to them...

... And that's where we start.

Requirements
~ Detailed, at least a paragraph
~ Can be MxM or MxF (I prefer MxM, however.)
~ I can play either role here.
~ Romance is a must.
~ I do go to PM for sex scenes and all that, but if you're not comfortable with it, don't worry, we don't have to.
~ Taken from a Tumblr post that for the life of me, I can never find again.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeeeesss. Can I be Muse A?

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Sure.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Cool, what's the age range, and shall we make characters?

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments 18-22

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alright, characters then?

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yup yup.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can you make yours first?

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Name: Corbin Carson
Nickname: Cor

Date of Birth: 10/2

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:

History:
His parents were horrible people. They were drunk all the time, and just as much as they were drunk, they were high, too. They re more neglective than they were abusive, however. They just didn't care and didn't take care of their two children. He lived like this for about 10 years until his sister reached the age of 18 and took him from the home and raised him as her own. Though, she pretty much raised him anyways....

Whenever someone asks him to picture his mother, he pictures his sister instead.

Personality:
He's a very loving guy with a big heart. Though he doesn't quite like his parents, he doesn't hate them either. They just got into a bad world and now can't get themselves out. Though, he's not really willing to help them unless asked. And... they haven't asked, so he doesn't help. He just lives his life with his sister with no issue.

He likes to smile, and he likes to make others smile.

Work: He is still a student at University, and his part time job is at an Einstein's Bagels.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
Name: Sebastian-Benjamin James Matthew
Nicknames: Seb, Sebby, Bast, Ash, Ben, Benny, Benji, Min, Jay, Jamie, Matt, Matty. Most commonly known as Benji, people claim it's cuter then all the others

Date of Birth: October 2 ( not trying to copy you, I swear )

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance:

History:
Sebastian-Benjamin was born with two names not because his parents wanted him to stand out or because they wanted him to live up to their meanings. He was born with two names because he was named after his father's two gay uncles, whom were loved very much by everyone in the family. Sebastian grew up relatively in a normal setting, he had two loving parents, siblings that bothered to check in on him every once in a while and relatives that bothered to come and visit the family from time to time. Sebastian doesn't really know his mother, seeing as she was just a woman who didn't want her child and gave him up to two gay men who really wanted another child. Sebastian is the baby of the family, everyone worries about him and helicopters him, even as he grew up and graduated high school with high grades, a 4.0 gpa, and a good sense of direction.

Personality:
Sebastian-Benjamin is known to be a hard-working student/employee, he puts all his focus and dedication into getting good grades and good marks on his employee report card. He generally seems a bit stand offish, and comes off as emotionless; this is not in the slightest bit true, Sebastian is not a people's person and doesn't necessarily enjoy revealing his emotions. Why he's working in such a busy place? No one knows why. Sebastian is also known to be very friendly, loving, sensitive guy who loves making friends despite not being a people person. He has a good sense of humor and loves making people laugh, he also loves laughing and smiling.

Works: student at Mercy College(University), works part-time at Sushi Mike's.

(( I hope you don't kind....I accidentally set this RP in New York, but in like a small town. I also tried finding a close work area for Sebastian that was near Einstein's Bagels, and gah......))

message 11: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments That's fine with me. :)

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments :3 shall we begin?

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yup yup! Do you want to start or me?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Could you?

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments This couldn't be happening. No it just couldn't! He was rushing down the street, realizing that he was only a few minutes behind schedule. He would make it to work on time, that he knew, but that wasn't the big issue right now. It wasn't really an issue to anyone but him (probably). He was a few minutes late, that meant that if he didn't run, he might end up missing the white walking man signal on an all too familiar street. But again, that wasn't the issue. It was beating the guy behind him to the street and crossing before he'd be able to. That was the issue, because he desperately wanted to keep his streak alive as the all time racing winner between the two men.

He was probably the only one that realized that he always crossed first, and was probably the only person that actually made a competition out of it... But he didn't care. He was doing it for the fun, sometimes the only thing that actually mattered in life...He refused to give it up, too.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian hated the man he walked behind, he didn't know him personally, nor did he hate him because of anything personal, no he hated him for the smallest stupidest thing ever. The man in front of him always seemed to make it across the street before he even had the chance to approach the lights, today was probably going to be no different. But Sebastian could not see the man that he normally walked behind, it worried him to no end and he couldn't help but wonder if the man was okay. Was he sick? Was he on vacation? Visiting family? Just the thought of this made Sebastian itch to see if the man was alright, however, he didn't know where the man lived, what his phone number was, or where the fuck he worked.

He was sure that this man would not want to lose his streak of making it across the street before him, so he knew that this man would probably pop up at some point. He sighed and noticed the lights up ahead, he smirked, thinking that he might be the one to make it across the street first this time.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alas for Sebastian, that wasn't in his favor for today. Today, the vet man he hated for this very thing, rushed right past him, fully booking it. "Sorry! Couldn't break my streak!" He called back as he crossed the street with ease, going right in front of the cars and luckily, didn't get stopped, or hit, by anything.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

Before Sebastian could even register what had just happened, the flashing orange hand appeared in his line of vision and he huffed heavily. He watched as the man began running down the street on the opposite side, he truly hated this man with a passion. He waited impatiently as the flashing orange hand disappeared and the white walking man appeared, he walked calmly across the street and glared at any person that honked at him; the white walking sign was on for a reasons yah idiots.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments (( To the next day? ))

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( sure ))

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Yesterday had been horrifying. He had almost lost his streak! Corbin had made sure that today he would leave at the right time in order to make sure that he made it across the street first, just like every other day for the past... six months? No, it had to be longer than that. It had to be about a year, right? He wasn't sure, but he didn't really care either, all he knew is that he had to win. He was walking down the road again, his hands in his pockets as he did. It was starting to get chilly, so he had started wearing a jacket.

He had his earbuds in as well, just listening to the sweet voice of Gerard Way. He had a small smile on his face and he was rather calm, wondering if that guy was behind him like normal... So, he checked, just glancing over his shoulder.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

Ironically, today was the day where Sebastian was running late this time, of course he wasn't actually running late for work, but he was running late for his task of walking behind that one guy. He was halfway across one street when he spotted the guy, the guy he truly and passionately hated with his life, he dashed across the street and yelled at the one guy that almost ran him and a couple people over.

However, when he saw that he lost sight of the guy, he groaned. He began making his way through the small crowds that lingered on the sidewalk, he craned his neck to see if he could catch sight of the man, he let out a sigh of relief when he saw said man. He hurried to his original spot, which was 4 feet behind the man as always.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He smiled a bit when he saw him there, shaking his head a little, "Gotta do better than that." He said, grinning at him, really ready to break out into a sprint at any time to beat him. He was excited, his heart was thrilling. He didn't hate this man, he actually thought of him as a strange friend. He didn't know why he did, but he did. He had never talked to him besides the day before this and today.... But he didn't care. He was a friendly individual, after all.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian wasn't even trying to try anymore, it was way too hard and this dude was way too fast for him to ever catch up with anyway, he rolled his eyes when the man turned and told him that he had to do better then that. "Oh come off it, Flash," Sebastain answered, "I don't even think I'm going to try to beat you anymore, and it drains me, so I'm not even going to try," Sebastian said with a shrug. He popped up his collar and stuffed his hands into his jacket.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He blinked a few times, "Ohhh. Testy." He said, rolling his eyes a bit. He didn't know that the guy behind him was going to be such an angry person. He didn't really like negativity. He just put one of his earbuds back in, "I guess that means I'll win every time, not like I'm complaining."

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian wasn't about to apologise for being rude or testy, instead he too ignored the man in front of him. He didn't like people who had the attitude of a child, that was a major turn off for both his romantic attraction and platonic attraction. He knew that he would never beat this guy, he knew that had never make it across the street before the guy in front of him did, this guy was literally and honestly acted like the Flash.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He rolled his eyes and just kept walking, figuring that he wasn't going to talk, so he just put his headphone in again, not wanting to ruin his day so early. Or get a sour taste in his mouth even though it was already there. He had things to do today, and those included making bagels and getting to eat the leftovers.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian had a horrid feeling in his mouth as he walked behind this guy, he was the most friendliest person you'd ever meet but right now he was being a complete and utter ass. He bowed his head and groaned internally, he sped walk and gently touched the man on the shoulder, "Hey, I'm really sorry for being an ass, I'm not normally like this in the mornings, it's only on days when my alarm clock doesn't want to wake me up at the right time," Sebastian said in an attempt of an apology. However, Sebastian wasn't a people person, so therefore his apology came out as awkward and he stuttered a couple times.

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Connor looked over at the boy next to him, blinking a few times. "Yeah, that is pretty sucky." He said, holding one of the earbuds in his hand that he had plucked out of his ear when he felt his shoulder get tapped on. He smirked a little, laughing lightly, "I guess I'm lucky, if I don't wake up on time my sister wakes me up." He said, shrugging a little bit.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian simply smiled, "Lucky, I don't have a sister, or brother, friends or roommates to wake me up if my alarm doesn't, all I have is a dog and a cat, and only one of them will bother to wake me up when my alarm doesn't, however, today they didn't which sucks," Sebastian said, rambling; because once again, he's not a people person. He looked at the earbud in the man's hand, he could basically hear My Chemical Romance screaming from the earbud, "Gerard Way is so fucking hot," He said in attempt to make more small talk that doesn't involve alarm clocks or mornings, or whatever they had previously been talking about.

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He blinked a few times as he talked, tilting his head a bit to the side, but he just nodded. "I see." He said, "And I'm guessing you don't live with your parents." He said, chuckling a bit as he walked. He only lived with his sister, since they were both in college and it helped out with money. They saved a lot by sharing the place. Though, he was a bit confused when he said something about Gerard Way, though, he realized after a second he was still listening to the Danger Days album. "Oh." He said, finally realizing. "Yeah, he really is." He said, smirking. "Though, I'm more of a Biersack fan...." He said. As they were talking, the song ended, and it switched to Dirty Sexy Money by The Struts.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian's eyes widened when the man beside him said 'Biersak', like that was his all time favourite band member from Black Viel Brides, "Dude, I love BVB, Andy is my favourite member out of all of them, and no I don't live with my parents, I'm a privileged kid, so I get to live all by myself in a fancy apartment that is paid by my parents," Sebastian said. He let out a puff of air and saw that the lights were coming up, hopefully the dude didn't just start running off, because he was definitely ready to start running as well. He was the star runner for his four years of high school and his one year of college.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He nodded a bit, "I see. So you get along with your parents I'm guessing?" He asked, raising his eyebrow a little bit. He didn't have that relationship and didn't... Understand parents too much. He understood sisters though, but that was it.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

Sebastian shrugged, "I guess, in a way, I mean they helicopter me almost 24/7 and give me basically anything I ask for, of course I make sure that I actually need what I ask for before actually asking them. Now, im sorry if I'm intruding, but I'm going to go on a limb and guess you don't have an all too great connection with your parents," Sebastian replied. "I also have a great relationship with my olde brothers and sisters," Sebastian added for no reason at all.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He blinked a few times and raised his eyebrow, "That's a lofty assumption, don't you think?" He asked, slightly glaring at him. He didn't like how he just assumed things. It might be true, but he thought that it was seriously uncalled for for him to just throw it at someone.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

This was why he preferred to talk to animals rather then people, he normally said something stupid and uncalled for, just like he did now. "I'm terribly sorry, I stepped too far across the line and assumed something I shouldn't have assumed, I am super sorry," Sebastian quickly said. "I'm not a people person and sometimes I say things I shouldn't say, I really shouldn't have assumed that, I'm terribly sorry...." Sebastian added. He slammed his jaw shut and decided to stop talking, he hung his head low in guilt.

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He nodded, "You really shouldn't. That kind of stuff could hurt someone or remind them of things that they don't want to." He said, side glancing him before he turned his eyes back to where he was walking. He didn't want people to bring up his parents. He didn't hate them, but he didn't like them either. No, it wasn't a good relationship, but oh well.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

"I'm really sorry. It was wrong of me and I should have thought before I spoke," Sebastian murmured quietly, he paused at the lights and stood there while they waited for the little white man to appear. He fidgeted beside the man and hated how he assumed something about this man's life, he shouldn't have done such a thing and now he regretted it. "I regret what I said...and I won't be able to live the rest of the day without apologising throughly, please let me get you a coffee or some breakfast," Sebastian said.

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "It's whatever, dude." He said. "Plus I can't today, I have to get to work." He said. "I work later tomorrow though if you really want to do that." He said, shrugging a bit. He looked at the hand, irritated that he didn't get to beat this guy to the light. He sighed a bit, hanging his head a bit, rubbing the side of his head.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

He kept to himself and fidgeted in his spot beside the man, "Looks like we'll both be crossing the steeet together this time," he murmured quietly. He didn't look up at this man, he didn't look anywhere around the man, he really did regret what he had said. He knew he shouldn't have said it, it was a stupid thing to say and he should think before he speaks