Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
This topic is about Under the Never Sky
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 6: Michelle and Shakerria (October Besties)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 4 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Pair #6: DYSTOPIA.
⭐️Michelle and ⭐️Shakerria

Read a book off the YA Dystopia Novels List.

Michelle | 1658 comments I've read a huge majority of this list. Here are some that are on my TBR that I haven't read:

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1) by John Marsden The Pledge (The Pledge, #1) by Kimberly Derting Awaken (Awaken, #1) by Katie Kacvinsky Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons Lockdown (Escape from Furnace, #1) by Alexander Gordon Smith The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman Variant (Variant, #1) by Robison Wells Dark Life (Dark Life, #1) by Kat Falls The Enemy (The Enemy, #1) by Charlie Higson Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1) by Michael Grant Everlost (Skinjacker, #1) by Neal Shusterman The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3) by Marie Lu

message 3: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Have you read hush hush by Becca Fitzgerald

Michelle | 1658 comments Shakerria wrote: "Have you read hush hush by Becca Fitzgerald"

Yes, I've read the whole series.

message 5: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Okay. I'll read that

message 6: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments I've read all. Cassandra Clare books and. Sarah. J. Maas except for tower of dawn.

Michelle | 1658 comments Have you read any of the ones that I listed above?

Michelle | 1658 comments What number on the list is Hush, Hush?

message 9: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Yes I have read one book from the list you provided.. Which is either by Lauren DeStefano. The others are far in a series I have not read yet and seem uninteresting to me. But I'm also thin about if I can get those books or not. I can't spend right not and some aren't available on overdrive.

message 10: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments We don't necessarily read the books off the list it provided.

message 11: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments I'll just read. Under the never sky.

Michelle | 1658 comments I'll grab that one from the library and read it too.

message 13: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Kk

Michelle | 1658 comments I've started the book. I haven't gotten too far yet. I've had to work all weekend. I'm off for the next two days so I hope to have it completed by Tuesday.

Have you started it yet?

Michelle | 1658 comments I have finished. I can't wait to hear what you thought about it.

Premise (view spoiler)

Aria (view spoiler)

Perry (view spoiler)

message 16: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments I amor sorry i didnt finish reading ir. I have been busy with a lot of things lately i couldnt keep track. I'll have my review up a little later. This is a really good triolgy so far. I read the second book about a year ago.

message 17: by Lillia (new) - added it

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Perry is who i wish to be. 😁