Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 5: Bookbuyer and Esther (October Besties)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new) - rated it 5 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Pair #5: FANTASY ROMANCE.
⭐️Bookbuyer and ⭐️Esther

Read a book off the YA Fantasy Romance List.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I can do a number of books but the one I want to do the most right now is Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi

message 3: by P.O.G (new)

P.O.G | 219 comments Wow!! Where did u find it?

message 4: by P.O.G (new)

P.O.G | 219 comments I Think out of the list i liked Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore the most. But I'll check whick of the two they have at my library and I'll let you know

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Esther wrote: "I Think out of the list i liked Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore the most. But I'll check whick of the two they have at my library and I'll let you know"

I've read Graceling before. If you like that series I haven't read Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) by Kristin Cashore before. Is that on the list?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Esther wrote: "Wow!! Where did u find it?"

On the list? :)

message 7: by P.O.G (new)

P.O.G | 219 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Esther wrote: "I Think out of the list i liked Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore the most. But I'll check whick of the two they have at my library and I'll let you know"

I've read Graceling before. If..."

Ahwww to bad! I'll see if I can find the other one otherwise we have to choose a new one

message 8: by P.O.G (new)

P.O.G | 219 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Esther wrote: "Wow!! Where did u find it?"

On the list? :)"

Yeah, I didn't figure out the list yet then😅

message 10: by P.O.G (new)

P.O.G | 219 comments I already started with Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi I thought we agreed on that one?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Esther wrote: "I already started with Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi I thought we agreed on that one?"

KK. I must have just misunderstood. I'll start it shortly. :)