Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 2: Alya and Dalziel (October Besties)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5531 comments Pair #2: FANTASY.
⭐️Alya and ⭐️Dalziel

Read a book off the Best Young Adult Fantasy Books List.

message 2: by Dalziel (new)

Dalziel Mapp (dalzieldestroyedbybooksdailymapp) | 6 comments Hey! I have no idea what to read! Anything that stands out for you? There's a Robert Sanderson book which sounds good

message 3: by Alya (new)

Alya | 12 comments Hi!
Hmm, I was unable to find a Robert Sanderson book on that list, maybe you meant this one? The Final Empire
We can always go the easy way and just read J.R.R. Tolkien :D

message 4: by Dalziel (last edited Oct 01, 2017 02:59AM) (new)

Dalziel Mapp (dalzieldestroyedbybooksdailymapp) | 6 comments Alya wrote: "Hi!
Hmm, I was unable to find a Robert Sanderson book on that list, maybe you meant this one? The Final Empire
We can always go the easy way and just read J.R.R. Tolkien :D"

We can do I really struggled to get into his books though for some reason and I have no idea why I put Robert 😂 totally meant Brandon 😂

message 5: by Alya (new)

Alya | 12 comments Oh, so you've tried reading both The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings series? No problem :D not sure if I have Stevenson's books in my country though, will need to check that

message 6: by Dalziel (last edited Oct 01, 2017 03:27AM) (new)

Dalziel Mapp (dalzieldestroyedbybooksdailymapp) | 6 comments Alya wrote: "Oh, so you've tried reading both The Hobbit and The Lord of The Rings series? No problem :D not sure if I have Stevenson's books in my country though, will need to check that"

Happy to do anything else! Delerium is on my tbr list and the iron fey

message 7: by Alya (new)

Alya | 12 comments I've read Delirium, but barely remember what happened there. And as for Iron Fey, sure, we can read that!

message 8: by Dalziel (new)

Dalziel Mapp (dalzieldestroyedbybooksdailymapp) | 6 comments Alya wrote: "I've read Delirium, but barely remember what happened there. And as for Iron Fey, sure, we can read that!"

Okay :) I just need to go to the book shop and buy it

message 9: by Alya (new)

Alya | 12 comments Yeah, me too :)

message 10: by Dalziel (new)

Dalziel Mapp (dalzieldestroyedbybooksdailymapp) | 6 comments Let me know when you get it, I'll have to get the ebook the book shop didn't have it 😭😭