1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > We Are The Fallen and Jay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 676 (676 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hi! Maybe now I'll remember our rp more often XD

I shall start in a minute or two!

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
"Luke," the sound of his mother's voice terrified him, he saw what she did to his older sister, he saw how she slapped her and then started kicking her once the girl fell to the floor. He didn't understand what was so bad about what his sister did, she was 21 years old and was more then old enough to have her own life. So why did his mother get mad when she told them that she was pregnant? He had hid up in his room until everything calmed down, he heard his mother rush up to the room and his sister run out of the house. When his mother came near him, to try and console him, the eighteen year old ducked out of the way and ran as fast he could out of the house. He ran down the long winding path that led to the main road and he ran south of the main road all the way into town, where he slowed down and began walking around. The sound of profanity coming from his mother was still burned deep into his brain, he grabbed his head and groaned softly.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Rafe had fled the castle in a nervous hunger. His gums hurting with his fangs popping in and out, over and over again anytime he saw anything move. The growling in his stomach not bothering to stop and pain never seizing to fade to an ache. He finally found a suitable rabbit that was hopping his way home across a small field. He has blood at home of course but it always seemed tainted. Out to long.. color tinting the bottom of the glass in brown. He hasn't actually fed in a couple of days. Too many meetings he had to attend and by the time he ever got back to his room he was exhausted. Once his thirst was quenched and the remains of the rabbit had been hidden in a butchers meat cellar, he headed back yo the streets. He looked around as people started to close their shops and head to the pub or back home to their families. He liked this part of the city.. always so full of life at night. He didn't seem so alone.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

His head suddenly snapped up to look at the moon, it was full, "No....No....No, No, No, No," Luke moaned, he made a run for it and hid behind a couple of grass strewn buildings. He growled and groaned in pain, bones began snapping and he began to take the form of what people would call some sort of wolf, except this wolf was much larger and could telepathically talk to someone through their mind. He threw his big furry head around and tried changing back, but he knew that wasn't how this went, until his anger was soothed or he was calmed down, he'd stick this way. People of Old Jorgen knew that people like Luke existed, they knew to stay clear of such creatures and that they were to be left alone in this state. They also knew that people like the royal family existed too, but no one ever spoke a word of it, they thought that maybe if you didn't talk about it, it wasn't true. Oh how wrong they were.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Rafe tilted his head as a nice looking boy ran frantically away. He quietly jogged over to where he had seen the boy. No one seemed to be following him,why would he run off? He then heard the sickening cracking of bones in his ears. Not audible to any humans.. but of course he wasn't human. His expression turned to surprise and panic hoping no one was being hurt despite the noises he heard. He raced behind the buildings trying to pinpoint where the sounds were coming from. "Hello?" He asked speaking softly. "Are you hurt?" He looked around but didn't see any human forms. He hesitated before blinking. His eyes turning into an electric red orange trying to see through the dark.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

There was an old man sitting at his back porch, watching as Lucían turned into this foul beast before his eyes, that old man was the only person in Jorgen who allowed any sort of creature to turn whilst on his lawn. He kept quiet and heard another man call out to Lucian asking if the young man was okay, he decided to answer for Lucian, watching as his bright icy blue eyes settle on him. "The wolf is fine, mind your own business and stay away," the old man said, he began rocking back and forth on that old rocker, the wolf bowed his head and dashed around the yard, slamming his head into things and trying his best to get his anger out

(( hope that's okay? Yah know, with the old man and everything ))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments ((Yeah its all good))

He quickly changed his eyes quickly and glanced at the direction of the old man. "Wolf?" He said curiously. "I thought I saw a boy run down here.. have you seen him?" He asked curiously. He wasn't sure how he missed where the boy went. Rafe was sure it was here. He couldn't smell blood so the wolf could not be feasting on him. He glanced back at the wolf curiously. Why would a wolf do that to himself? It certainly dod not look like the wolf was okay. Now more than furious he did not turn or run away. He was not foolish. He knew his strength and he was not afraid of the old man or the wolf. Only confused and rather worried. Besides the old man did not seem fazed. Why would he need too.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

(( tell me when you don't like what I type......also, I may have gone too far with the rabbit thing, I apologise if it bugs you ))

"Ah, it is you Prince Rafe," the only man said, not once looking in the man's direction, "You did see a boy run this way, you see, he's right over there running into things because he's angry," The old man said pointing over to the wolf who was sitting on its' butt, shaking it's rather large head. "I know what you are, you feed off my rabbits," The old man added bluntly, "Now I don't care that you do that, feel free to eat all the rabbits you want, just next time don't make it so noticeable please," the old man muttered. If you didn't have common sense, you'd think the old man was being delusional and crazy, "People like you and that boy come and go around my parts, they use my backyard to turn themselves and do their creature needs, Lucían is a regular, been coming around since he was just a little pup, poor kid, Mom's got a real issue, he normally comes around for a place to stay, town calls me his dad, and his Mom is "greatful" that I keep him safe, old bat," The man mutters half to himself, half to Prince Rafe.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments ((I'll be sure to let you know :) ))

Rafe stood straight, confused. "How do you know that?!" He asked. "And what do you mean better about the rabbits? I'm careful!" He said rather

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Annoyed and offended. "And what do you mean about the boy?" He asked approaching the wolf quietly.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

The old man snorted, "They're my rabbits and they're constantly missing, when I find out where they were killed, I know," The old man replied. He watched as Prince Rafe approached the wolf, "Lucían is a species of werewolf that was born with the werewolf gene, he's been coming around my house since he was a pup, his Mom is crazy in the head, mental I tell you," The old man said. "Careful, you may be a vampire but Lucían is quite strong when he's angry, I'd be gentle with him, he can speak telepathically, meaning he can talk to you through your head," the old man said.

Lucían whipped his giant head around to look at Rafe, he whimpered and backed away from Rafe.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He glanced at the old man. "Oh.. I'm sorry for eating your rabbits then." He sat on the ground quietly. Still a couple feet away from him. He sat cross legged his hands in his Lap. He studied the wolf curiously. "I see.." he said softly. "Hello?" He said softly and waved to the wolf.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían whimpered again and backed into the tree, he was terrified of other humans or creatures, afraid that he may hurt them even they may be stronger then him. He didn't respond to the man in front of him, he didn't know who this man was because no one told him about the royal family before, he only knew that the royal family existed.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He frowned slightly. "I'm sorry...I'm not here to hurt you.. and I'm not afraid of you." He said but didn't move forward. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I saw you on the street.. heard some things." He said giving him a soft smile. The moonlight reflecting across his green eyes.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían just stared at the man, his icy blue eyes staring into the man's green ones. 'I'm fine, it happens all the time, my bones crack when I turn into a huge, ugly, terrifying creature' Lucían telepathically replied.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He shook his head. "Your not ugly.. far from it actually.." he said. "Is it painful? Changing?"

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían moved closer and sat in front of the other man, he tilts his head to the side like a dog, 'Not ugly? Yeah I am, I'm an ugly creature who has no right to be alive. Anyway, yes and no, it does hurt but at the same time it doesn't, I've gotten used to it over the last 17 years,' Lucían replied, the old man had vanished into the house, probably to get Lucían some food like he always did when Lucían came around.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He frowned and shook his head. "No. clean up the dirt and you be a handsome majestic wolf." He said smiling. "And everyone had a right to be alive." He said. "How old are you then?"

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían said nothing and instead he moved closer to the man, most likely to sniff him and walk around him. '18, but I've been around for more then a couple years, werewolves don't necessarily age after they turn eighteen.....so it's been ten years since I've been 18.' Lucían responded, he leaned his neck out and gently touched his snout to the man's nose, as a sign of trust.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He let him do whatever he was doing not seeming nervous in the slightest. "Really? That's incredible." He said and laughed slightly as the booped noses. He hesitantly moved his hand out to touch the wolf's fur. Keeping his hand fat enough apart to not startle him. "May I?" He asked softly.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían tensed when the man touched him, but he seemed to not mind as much, 'Have at it,' Lucían moved to put his head in the man's lap, getting comfy as he laid down.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He smiled and gently stroked the fur on his head soothingly. "Let me know if you want me to stop.."

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

'Please don't,' Lucían closed his eyes and breathed heavily in a calming manner.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He smiled and continued petting him. His hands were warm as he still had blood running in him from when he fed. "How long are you in your wolf form?" He asked softly.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían opened one of his eyes, 'Normally for just a couple hours, sometimes a whole night,'

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He nodded smiling softly. Continuing to pet him gently. "Does this help?"

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían closed his eyes again, 'Sometimes, I change when I'm mad and so sometimes I need to calm down,' Lucían answered. The old man came out with a tin of meat, "Hey Princey, mind stripping that down and feeding it to him? I'm quite sure that boy hasn't had any food put into him since last week when he came around," the old man asks.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He nodded and stopped petting him to open the tin. Taking a small piece of meat and offered it to Lucian.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían sniffed at the meat before gingerly taking it into his mouth, he hungrily chewed at it, his adult teeth had yet t grow in and so eating this meet was like eating meat for the first time. 'Why did Mr. Masters call you Princey?' Lucían asked.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He smiled continuing to feed him. At his comment he but his lip. He didn't respond at fifty. Debateding what to tell him.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían waited patiently for the man to answer him and he continued chewing his meat and swallowing it. His stomach felt so much better now, he really hadn't been eating whilst at home, and that was mainly because his mother literally starved him. Which resulted in him having to go to other people for his food.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He fed him biting his lip. "I'm from the Castle."

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían looked up at him, ' Oh, you're Prince Rafe aren't you? The rumoured vampire prince?' Lucían asked nonchalantly

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He sighed softly. "Something like that." He muttered under his breath.

((Sorry I disappeared! My phone died. ))

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían didn't bother looking at the Prince, 'Well, if it means anything, to me you're just Rafe right now, i don't care if you're royalty or not, right now you're just Rafe.' Lucían told the Prince as he finished off his food.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Rafe smiled faintly. "Thank you." He said softly. He wiped his hands on his pants and went back to petting Lucians head.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían kept his head in Rafe's lap, "My name is Lucían, but feel free to call me Lucí,' Lucían said, he gave a content growl as he closed his eyes.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments "Well hello Lucí." Rafe said smiling. His fingers gently combing through Lucian's hair soothingly.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

(( Fuck, I forgot to italicise ))

Lucían said nothing, he was too calm right now and he didn't want to ruin that. He burrowed his head deeper into Rafe's lap.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments ((It's alright.))

He smiled continuing to pet him. Content to be with him until the sun came up.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

Lucían suddenly sat up, he moved away from Rafe. 'I am about to change back.....so uh.....could you ask Mr. Masters for some clothes?' Lucían asked.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He was a bit startled at his sudden movement but nodded. "Of course," he said standing. Rafe went over to the house. "Excuse me? Sir?"

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

Mr. Masters came out of the house, he stepped closer to the Prince, "What do you need, Pennhallow?" He asked.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments "Lucian asked me to ask you about clothes?" Rafe said. Still confused about how this man knew everything.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

Mr. Masters sighs, "You have questions, ask them. I'll be right back with clothes for Lucían, keep an eye on him will you?" Mr. Masters asked, he disappeared into the house to get Lucían some clothes. Damn werewolves need to learn to undress before they change.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He rolled his eyes and glanced back to Lucian. Rafe did have questions sure but he was in no rush to have them answered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14